New Video page 32! - Happy Appy Acres

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ill agree with everyone, thoroughly enjoyed watching lily and when something that cute arrives who wouldn't.
default_smile.png

will be looking forward to seeing some updated pics of lily and her little one when you have time
default_smile.png

I wasn't as involved in posting as everyone else (as I don't have near as much experience) - but I definitely enjoyed following along - so thank you for sharing and having the camera up. He is the only birth that I actually managed to time right and be able to watch on marestare as hew was being born! A great experience
default_smile.png
. Also, thanks for sharing the pics of dad - obviously his color wasn't too much of a surprise as he looks just like his daddy!

Many thanks for allowing us to watch your Lilly and those silly goats. I really enjoyed it. Hope you keep us updated on the lil longears progress!

Oh my, he is just so gorgeous - love that 'white fringe' framing his face! And Lily looks fantastic too - very much the proud Momma, bless her!

Latest posts

Back