New Video of SMHC'S Ringmaster Added to Webpage

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I. Am. In. L O V E.

default_wub.png
:wub

I'll keep an eye out for him at Nationals
default_smile.png

Maybe I'll have to come visit
default_wink.png

Holy $%@! He's drop dead gorgeous! I feel bad for the ones competing against him. WOW!!
default_wub.png

I have goosebumps, he is STUNNING! Absolutely amazing! I have a new forum favorite to add to the list, haha! Beautiful desn't even BEGIN to cover him.
default_wub.png

Rebecca

HOLY COW...I just pee'd my pants...I have to say...watching that...I got chills...I havent seen anything like that...well...ever!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!

OH MY GOSH - He is awesome!!! And even the right color - pinto!! That is MY idea of a liberty horse - or just my ideal HORSE!!! I thought I didn't go for high action, but he just changed my mind.

I will go to your website and check it out but everyone should have witnessed you at Nationals handling three horses all at the same time! And they weren't all three geldings either folks! His avatar shows a bit of it. I so regreted not taking a pic of you with your threesome. Showmanship and training at it's best! Lavonne

I can't say any more than anyone else has.....except that some of us were discussing some of your video's a couple of weeks ago. They're absolutely outstanding and the horses are stunning.

What a amazing horse. It would be my dream horse, beauty, action, and color. WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Sent chills thru me also.

Carol

AND HE IS SOLD TO AUSTRALIA!!!!

I am so proud to announce the acquisition of the first American Sheltand to be imported to Australia.... SMHC Ringmaster!!!

The second I saw him, the very same day his video was uploaded to YouTube, I think my heart stopped and my jaw dropped. I knew he was THE ONE I had been looking for. Thank you Bobby and Julie for making my dreams come true. He will compete at AMHR with Bobby Wagner before arriving in Australia.

View his website that I built

RINGMASTER - PROUDLY OWNED BY KING PARK, AUSTRALIA!!!

Samantha Dummett

http://www.sabledesign.com/kingpark

Last edited by a moderator:
AND HE IS SOLD TO AUSTRALIA!!!!

I am so proud to announce the acquisition of the first American Sheltand to be imported to Australia.... SMHC Ringmaster!!!

The second I saw him, the very same day his video was uploaded to YouTube, I think my heart stopped and my jaw dropped. I knew he was THE ONE I had been looking for. Thank you Bobby and Julie for making my dreams come true. He will compete at AMHR with Bobby Wagner before arriving in Australia.

View his website that I built

RINGMASTER - PROUDLY OWNED BY KING PARK, AUSTRALIA!!!

Samantha Dummett

http://www.sabledesign.com/kingpark
default_saludando.gif
[SIZE=12pt]Huge Congrats Sam!!!!! [/SIZE] He is going to be a huge credit to Australia.

Can't wait to see him........will have to keep Chianti empty for him
default_wub.png

default_saludando.gif
[SIZE=12pt]Huge Congrats Sam!!!!! [/SIZE] He is going to be a huge credit to Australia.

Can't wait to see him........will have to keep Chianti empty for him
default_wub.png

Thanks Jayne... the hype is unbelievable... my phone and email going crazy!!! Sam

Last edited by a moderator:
Massive and HUGE congrats sam =)

Its great to see such quality being brought into Australia =)

The question is are you going to bring in some mares for him too lol

kylie

default_new_shocked.gif
default_drool5.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
Wow. A friend of mine with big horses was saying today how she's never seen a mini with action anywhere as nice as a big horse..this shut her up.

Back