New Video of SMHC'S Ringmaster Added to Webpage

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwagner

Reaction score
We have added several videos to our site and I just added one of our AMHR/ASPC Herd Sire Stallions that we will be showing at the AMHR Nationals. I think he is just amazing and wanted to share! Here is a link to his video

I was actually at your website today and came across his video on youtube ... gave me chills .. i like him a lot and i look forward to seeing how he does at Nationals this year
default_aktion033.gif

Dear Gawd that sent chills up my spine. That is the most awesome horse I have seen in a long time. I'm about speechless over him and that is saying a lot! INCREDIBLE.

Wow!! Now that's what I call eye candy! As you know I am a HUGE fan of your breeding program.

Can't wait to hear how he does at Nationals!!!

Carol

holy cow - thats got to be one of the most amazing horses i've ever seen. drop dead gorgeous
default_new_shocked.gif
default_drool5.gif

He is VERY beautiful. I do think you will have MUCH success with him at Nationals. Good luck!

Andrea

holy cow - thats got to be one of the most amazing horses i've ever seen. drop dead gorgeous
default_new_shocked.gif
default_drool5.gif
Thank You! We sure are pretty proud of him and cannot wait until his first foal, which will be out of our National Champion Futurity Winne, "SMHC'S Dazzle Me" this August, can't wait!!!

We have added several videos to our site and I just added one of our AMHR/ASPC Herd Sire Stallions that we will be showing at the AMHR Nationals. I think he is just amazing and wanted to share! Here is a link to his video

That;s for the wonderful compliments from everyone. I sure hope he does well at Nationals also

Thank you, I see him everyday and he still takes my breath away

Latest posts

Back