New video of Alladdin, showing off his tricks!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClickMini

Reaction score
Here you go, I think he is a pretty talented guy, not to mention quite handsome and debonaire! :D

default_laugh.png

Ha, cute.
default_smile.png
I think you should play on that foreleg lifting to have him do a Spanish Walk of sorts. It also looks like you're not far from having him go into a complete down on some of those bows... and hey, what about a sit, like sixstardane's stud does?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, definitely Nikki! We are still working on our repertoire. I sure do wish I didn't have to work for a living. LOL! It really puts a crimp in my schedule.
default_biggrin.png

I know it, it's the same here with work vs. training and with so darn many critters, too. Oh, and hey, I'm still waiting on more clicker training info. to pop up on your website...
default_wink.png
Whatever happened to that cute "Positively Learning" slogan you were using?

Last edited by a moderator:
He is adorable
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
And I think a natural born ham to boot
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Very fun to see him in action and his personality really comes through as well
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Laddie is such a natural born ham -- couldn't have a more perfect mommy than Amy - she and Laddie just "click" (Ha - no pun intended!) Looking forward to a lot more tricks!
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Stac

Thank you Stac! You KNOW that you are the one who is responsible for this match! And what a wonderful partnership it has been!

Doesn't he look wonderful in his new white polo wraps? Just like a perfect miniature baroque dressage horse.
default_wub.png

Oh gee whiz Amy that's going to be a hard act to follow!

All my little Dickens does so far is eat!

We haven't even attempted a scrunchie!

Alladin is spectacular as always. Cheers. I just love us being related.
default_smile.png

He looks awesome!! I love the white wraps. I can see all the dedication and hard work you have put into training him!

Latest posts

Back