NEW Verizon BlackBerry Storm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MinisOutWest

Reaction score
I am dying to get one, with the stores and Verizon sold out, I am going to other measures to get one- eBay, CraigsList, ect. But just asking if anyone has gotten their hands on their own personal one yet? I have the BlackBerry 8830 World and wouldnt trade it for the world, but geez, when it comes with a camera, video and 8gig. I am drooling to have one now, especially for the business when I am on the road.

I deff dont have one lol, but two of my friends do and they have had issues with it, so i would talk to some people before you make that purschase! theres keeps freezing and wont send emails ect...i hope u dont have nay issues with yours
default_smile.png

My boyfriend just got one and he LOVES it!!!! I've played with it a little bit already - it's really easy to use and I love the push screen. You can actually feel an indent when you push on it! Very cool!!!

Liz R.

The freezing could be caused by the facebook application on the device... my blackberry was doing the same thing. It ended up being the facebook app, I had to remove the app and reboot the phone. It's been fine since and the phone re-downloaded the app.

Latest posts

Back