New update from "Rockin R"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
I just got this from Theresa. She could use more prayers
default_sad.png

Sorry that I have not been in touch, sick again, have been for about 10 days. Seems that when they put all those plates and coils in me, and stopped the flow of blood and re-routed the stagnant blood, I have gotten a bad blood infection. I thought I had the flu, nope. If it don't get better SOON, back to the hospital :{{{.. The I.R. is gearing up for the next surgery, but I have to get rid of this infection first. He says in the next 3-4 weeks, my body should be able to go another round...SIGH...I don't think I am up to it. These procedures take way too much out of me. I have not been on the forum much. I did not post it there because I am sure they are tired of hearing about me and my problems, can't say that I blame them though. If you want to post it, up to you, tell them I said I am hanging in there. I just don't have the energy. I am down another 5lbs. to 108lbs. I will keep in touch, we will get together soon, talk to you soon.

Oh no I will be keeping her in my thoughts

I feel so bad for her.
default_no.gif
Sending prayers and lots of hugs Rockin R's way. I know she's had lots of difficulties but I hope she realizes we don't mind hearing about them and lending her support.

We are NOT tired of hearing about what's happening with Theresa.

I think about her all the time and wonder how it's going.

Tell her to keep posting when she can and try to develop a more positive attitude.

The next surgery could be the one that works !

default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Never tired of hearing updates and hopeful soon there will be good ones continiued prayers from here.

Tell Theresa, never tired of hearing about her progress, someday I might need this family forum.

I have her on my pray list, wonder what happen to Wednesday pray list here.

default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Ah Theresa, light and prayers on the way. Been very much out of the loop, my apologies.

I'm so sorry to hear that Theresa is having a rough go of it. She is always in my prayers.

I think of her often and wonder how things are going. She has an unusual situation and I pray for these procedures to help. With this entire ordeal, I am surprised she hasn't had issues with clotting but, they probably have her on thinners now to eliminate that problem.

Reo, tell her we are all pulling for her and look for updates, so at least keep you updated for us.

Prayers to her and Art.

Robin, tell Theresa we haven't stood behind her all this time, just to quit now! We know this condition isn't the sort of thing to have a quick fix, we are in for the long haul. She sounds like she's sick and tired of being sick and tired, who wouldn't be? Sending prayers for strength, for healing, and lifting of the head (and heart!)
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Poor Theresa! You'd BETTER keep us all updated! We just know there is going to be good news at the end of this. This new Dr. knows his stuff!! We all know he is going to make you better!! Prayers for you to get rid of this blood infection quickly, gain back some strength and on to the next surgery! We want your continued updates Theresa! I hope you are feeling better soon to come on and give us an update!!

Prayers for you!

Joyce

Theresa, we WANT to keep up to date on you, we are here for you no matter what, good news and bad. If we can help at all by being supportive, please allow us to! Sending prayers and good thoughts that this infection gets cleared up asap and you are feeling better. Hang in there, ok? {{{hugsS}}

Not tired of reading updates, I don't post much since I do not know her well, but have been keeping her in my thoughts and prayers all along.

Ditto the sending prayers and also that we WANT to hear updates, no matter what!!! You are part of the Forum Family here, for better, worse or what have you and dont EVER think we are tired of hearing from you- ANY of you out there! It is worrisome not to hear anything at all. Thank you REO for posting here cause I was beginning to wonder........

Get well soon!!!

Wishing her all of the best... I hope she feels better soon and the next surgery is a success!

Hang in there Theresa, we are still praying for you, and don't think we get sick of hearing about you, we need updates, and we all care, so don't think that for a minute! {{{HUGS}}}

Latest posts

Back