New type of mini, 21" - 24" tall, that lives in the house

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RallyZ

Reaction score
default_biggrin.png
Check these out.
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

I found this link on another forum that I read and thought that I would share it with all of you all.

Now your neighbours would really be confused by what is in your yard.
default_wink.png

The Ponydoodle

Awesome! Now I know what "style" my one little Poodle, err Micro Mini Ponydoodle will be sporting next!

Very cute what will people think of next? Watch out you nationals contenders, someone may try to slip a pony doodle in there and it'd be hard to pick them out from some of the minis. That pink mane, forelock and tail might be a dead giveaway though.
default_wink.png

Awesome! Now I know what "style" my one little Poodle, err Micro Mini Ponydoodle will be sporting next!
Ahhh!!!! Nicole, you MUST post a picture of that when you do it. I'm sure it will be too cute for words.
default_laugh.png

I've got my heart set on a Portuguese Lion Clip for my new little Havanese puppy. Won't be until next spring though. It's too cold for him here already.

Well heck if the height limit is 24 I guess mine would be a horsey doodle
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
he is 27-28 inches and about 80 lbs.

Gunn has had dreadlocks, punk mowhawks, an equine styled trace clip why not try a pony/horsey cut.....but I wish he was white instead of black because a purple mane and tail would be the bomb
default_wink.png
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back