New tv show American Bible Challenge

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickie gee

Reaction score
default_firstprize.gif
It premiered tonight. I was very exicited...although more than a decade has passed since my former roommate/landlord and I hosted Bible Baffle parties and I knew that I had grown rusty in my studies due to bizziness that keeps me away from studying the Bible like I know I should....I still beat the winning team tonight. I got 4 of the 5 questions right that the winning team missed! I did have a couple of inside edges though. The final round was about women of the Bible. I always listen to Dr. David Jeremiah on my way to work...well, this morning he was in the book of Judges talking about Naomi and her two daughters-in-law Ruth and Orpha. So, two of the questions I heard the answers to this very morning. What tribe was Ruth from? Moabites. What was the name of Naomi's other daughter-in-law? Orpha. So that was two. Also, the gift that was given to all the senior girls in my high school graduating class 39 years ago was Women of The Bible. It meant nothing to me way back then. Today, I cherish it and occasionall read it now days. One of the other answers they missed was "Vashti" the queen that refused to dance and Esther was then chosen. That's 3 of the 4. The 4th was "Hagar" the mother of Ishmael. This was so much fun and I am so encouraged that America is about to have a renewed interest in God's word.
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you! Sadly - I would have completely missed those. I am doing another "read the Bible in a year" study - which will probably take me two years to complete. But I'm still firmly in the Law right now. I'm looking forward to brushing up on my Old Testament knowledge.

I had heard about that show and it sounds great! We don't have cable, so unless I can catch it on the internet, I won't get to see it.

Barbara

Latest posts

Back