New to the fourm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junkman

Reaction score
Hello I am a newbie here, I am from northwestern pa.
I have two miniature horses, a 4 yrs old gelding, and a 3 yr old filly, and 6 dwarf goats.

The goats are Dwarf Nigerians, I haven't done anything with the horses yet, I would like to have them pull a small wagon around the farm in due time.

Thank you
I'm still trying to figure out how to post pictures , so I can show off my minis

I did upload a file , but it has an error saying file to large, and I have no idea how to reduce it

Welcome to the forum. And do you have any photos of your mini and other animals?

Yes I have pictures of my animals, But
I do not know how to reduce the size of the photo, when I try and upload the photos from my gallery , it say file to large.

Yes I have pictures of my animals, But
I do not know how to reduce the size of the photo, when I try and upload the photos from my gallery , it say file to large.

Try doing a right copy and then paste into the message, it should resize so we can see your animals.
Otherwise, what is the KB size of that image and I'll check to see if it can be accommodated.

Those pictures are from last summer,
The grass here is still brown ,
Yes I plant with an old IH two row corn planter.

I love the look of your horses. You have good reason to be proud of them.

Latest posts

Back