New to post

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjacobucci

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I live in Brighton Colorado. I have three minis. I would have posted pics, but I haven't figured oput how to do it yet.

-15 yr old gelding, who is not registered but will go anywhere and do anything for anyone. We rescued him 1 1/2 years ago. He's not much to look at,but he's a real sweetie.

-3 yr old gelding, that also a real sweetie. we're driving him, and he's doing great. He took champion at a pleasure show a few weeks back.

-3 month old colt. I did a post a while back asking on feeding him. he's the best. a toltal love. He lets my 2 year old daughter lead him around averywhere. He also let me body clip him with a single fuss.

i just wanted to say that i love to read the different posts and am learning alot. I don't have a ton of time to be on the computer, but when I get hte chance this is one of my favorite sites to come to.

Are the many other mini owners doing combined driving out there? we don't have alot offered here in colorado for CDE's where minis can drive, but it sure is a load of fun.

NIce to meet you all,

Carrie

[SIZE=14pt]Welcome to the forum Family Carrie....From Richmond VA[/SIZE]

Lyn

WELCOME FROM THE BRAVE LITTLE PRANCERS IN TENNESSEE

To post a picture, make a free account at www.photobucket.com then upload your pictures by clicking on the browse button. Once loaded, highlight the url and hit COPY, then come back here and start your topic . When you want to post your picture in your type box here, then look above you on this tool bar where it says IMG. A box will appear. Backspace the http: until it goes away, then PASTE and hit OK. Then hit submit on the bottom of this type box.

saludando.gif
Welcome CArrie from Northern Michigan..I too have an unregistered gelding and wouldn't take a million dollars for him..

will look forward to your pictures. Maxine

Marty is right, www.photobucket.com is the easiest and of the 4 months i've been around, I FINALLY discovered it!! But I find it easier to make your free account, you can make separate folders for each horse if you want to...but open photobucket in a separate window, open this forum and get your message ready to post, click on the IMG button located above, then go to your photobucket page, click to enlarge the photo you want on here, then RIGHT click and choose "Copy Image Location", come back to here and RIGHT click and PASTE into the IMG box....it is really simple, now that I found out how to do it i'm going to be posting photo's everywhere!!!

Welcome, I know you will enjoy the Fourm
biggrin.gif

-Jennie

P.S HOWDY- From Tx

Marty said:
WELCOME FROM THE BRAVE LITTLE PRANCERS IN TENNESSEE
To post a picture, make a free account at www.photobucket.com then upload your pictures by clicking on the browse button. Once loaded, highlight the url and hit COPY, then come back here and start your topic . When you want to post your picture in your type box here, then look above you on this tool bar where it says IMG. A box will appear. Backspace the http: until it goes away, then PASTE and hit OK. Then hit submit on the bottom of this type box.

429032[/snapback]

Yes that is a good way to do it! What I do instead of copying the URL copy the IMG and then come over and were you type and just hit edit paste and it will come up(it will look like this blahblahblahblahblah it wont come up but once you hit add reply it will! that way you dont have to worry about the buttons ECT!

WELCOME! From UTAH!

-Gage-

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Western WA! Serves me right for not reading this the first time to find out you're into CDE's.
rolleyes.gif
Yes, there are more of us on here! Minihgal is a very active competitor, MargoCT is incredible but I don't know if she still competes (sorry Margo! LOL), Dr. Pam, Kim Rule, Field of Dreams and myself all do ADS. ClickMini is about to start as soon as she gets horse, cart and harness all on the same page, and there are several others I can think of whose names I can't recall at the moment. And there are lots and lots of folks on here that would like to compete but have no local opportunities. We happily browse any post about CDE's or ADS competition, just put it in the title and we're there!

Again, welcome.

Leia

Latest posts

Back