NEW TO FORUM

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AS IF BY MAGIC

Reaction score
just a quick hello from the emerald isle. Been enjoying the conversation on a lot of topics. You guys are a mind of information. Hello rabbits fizz ! It's proably not a good time to join as it's holiday time here, a bit like the 4th of July ! i'm set up from my work computor, so i maybe quiet for a while. With it being work i get more leisure time here than at home ! a few of you will know what i mean.

bye for now..
saludando.gif

They are going to need a translation of "craic"!!! I have enough trouble with English sometimes!!
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
Ducking out for my flameproof suit along now!!

rabbitsfizz said:
They are going to need a translation of "craic"!!!  I have enough trouble with English sometimes!!
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
  Ducking out for my flameproof suit along now!!
421611[/snapback]

yes my aim is to bring many a new and interesting words to the forum. mrs fizz can be chief translator !

yes it's that time of the year again !

fun fun

Welcome to the forum and it's always a delight to learn something new even if it's something old as mankind itself. We just finished one of the more popular US craics here on Independence Day and already looking forward to Labor Day. Looking forward to your posts. Tell us more about you and your horses too!

Last edited:
Welcome from southern NY. Now tell us all about you, your family, your horses, OH we love picture too.
biggrin.gif

Had to come back and resay Hallo! Lillian! Jane Pmed me and told me you had joined our family. Now seriously, TELL ALL! And I hope we can all be friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME to our wonderful forum...you will love it here...I'm so glad that craic doesn't mean what it sounds like but I guess to those that use what it sounds like it could mean what it sounds like sort of...Oh well hello from East Tennessee and we only slightly speak English although some of it still sounds like the Irish and English that came here to East Tennessee many many years ago...

Oh by the way here is a web page that might help us decipher what you might be intending for us to understand
wink.gif

Speak in Irish

Welcome from GA.... I will use my new word on my friend who does celtic dancing and such.

Also we had a lovely intern here from dublin and I named a filly sorta after her. We called her Irish Emerald

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Welcome from Virginia
saludando.gif
aktion033.gif

Lyn

WELCOME...from southwestern OHIO USA...
saludando.gif

If I ever go travelling abroad..IRELAND is my first choice..have ancestors there.
wub.gif

Send me some peat please!
saludando.gif

Where are you there? I lived in Co. Westmeath for a while. Back then I had the last name of Coyle.

Welcome!
yes.gif

She's away to a Bar-B-Q so I'll answer for her- shy little flower that she is, she can hardly ever get a word, so she can't
smile.gif
She's from Ulster, just outside Belfast.

She's not put her Website on here so click my website link and it will take you to her lovely horses- and family!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Mini-sota! (Minnesota)
saludando.gif

Someday, I would LOVE to visit Ireland!
wub.gif

Thank You for the Irish/English translations Judy, now I am terribly curious to find out what "Fanny" means! LOL!!!!
wink.gif

Nancy

aktion033.gif
Welcome from Northern Michigan.

OMG we have very close friends (considers ourselves sisters) in Cobh, (Co COrk)...he's been the postmaster there.

What part of that magic isle do you hail from?

Maxine

Cool! Welcome!

I used to have a shirt from an Irish pub that had that on it. It was something like, Craic, Agus, and something else. Been awhile and I can't remember it all. Meant something like Friends, drink and good times. Am I close?

Latest posts

Back