NEW TO FORUM

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello from Central Illinois! I too have Irish blood in my background! Must be where I got my love of horses!

Would love to travel to Ireland some day! It just seems like such a peaceful place to be - I may never want to come back to dear old Illinois!

Welcome and look forward to seeing pictures.

Cheryl

Good Grief, do not worry your head about which side of the road you drive on, most of the Irish drive straight down the middle anyway!!

rabbitsfizz said:
Good Grief, do not worry your head about which side of the road you drive on, most of the Irish drive straight down the middle anyway!!
425180[/snapback]

OMG Jane!!!!!!
new_shocked.gif

I just snorted Mountain Dew Code Red through my nose and all over the darned screen!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT a pretty sight!! LOL!!!
blush.gif

Thanks for the giggle!!! (Being of Irish hertigage too, I think I would fit right in with the homegrown folk, LOVE a good laugh!)
biggrin.gif

Nancy
laugh.gif

HE-HE Rabitsfizz thats funny you saying this...some of the roads were so skinny that, all thats there is the middle of the road.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
We called it creative driving...trying to fit when a car passes
unsure.gif
Lets just say...we enjoyed your ale greatly when getting to our distination
wink.gif

Rabbitfizz...are you in Egland...we were there too...around the London area...You have a lovely country as well.
yes.gif

now is Mountain Dew Code Red a drink or the name of a new colt !! Isn't it great to get the old pipes cleaned out now and again !!

What's wrong with our roads, sure anything bigger than a car is a waste !
wacko.gif

Gosh I just love scones - do you have anything like them in the u.s - i make them most mornings for the coffee shop we have here, and add lots of nice things. They are yummy with jam and cream !!

The cliffs of Moher and that coast is just breathtaking - our Antrim coast up north is similar. Have you heard of the Giant's Causeway ? where the giant Finn McCool made all the hexagon stones - you see we are advanced !
ohmy.gif

Well sure now they say if you drive in the middle of the road, your at least half right !!

I have a web site NOT updated this year yet

www.glenhollow.co.uk

LOL LIL x

NEW TO FORUM, WHAT'S THE CRAIC !

I must admit that when I first saw this, I thought to myself: " goodness, she's new here and already we are getting cussed out!"

Hey there AS IF BY MAGIC!

100% Irish here! Green all the way.

The Brave Little Prancers and I want to WELCOME you too! I'm in Tennessee on a mountaintop. Land of banjos, clogging, and lots of yodeling! Glad you found your way.

We are having our very first foal born soon, so you'll hear me hollering off the roof way over thar!

Stick around, it gets interesting.

NOW YOU GUYS BETTER TELL ME WHAT 'CRAIC' MEANS TO YOU !!

HI MARTY, THERE'S NOTHING AS SPECIAL, EXCITING, PRECIOUS,GUT WRENCHING WORRYING AS WAITING ON YOUR FIRST FOAL !!

BEST OF LUCK WITH THAT,

GIVE ME A YODEL OF THAT MOUNTAIN OF YOURS !!
aktion033.gif

HOW DO YOU QUALIFY 100% IRISH WHAT'S YOUR PEDIGREE !
aktion033.gif

YOUR THE LASS WHO LIKES TO TAKE THE PICTURES ?

LIL

Have you not got a home to go to , woman??? Do I have to come over there and board up your door?? What is so great about work that you have to go to it on a SUNDAY?? No, wait, scratch that last one, I've been in your house when the kids are arguing
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back