NEW to FORUM-HELLO!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MountainViewMiniatures

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hello to all - after lurking for 3 years, I am finally out of the closet! I just love the forum. Even though I have shown and bred AQHA for 25+ years, I have learned so many things about these little heart stealers from you all on the forum - Thank you to Mary Lou to one of the most fantastic horse (big or small!) sites I have ever found!

I wanted to say a special hello to Deb at Diminutive minis -( I love our "Miss Kitty" aka "Sweetwaters Secret Recipe" )and to Karen at Little Wee Horses -( "Shameless" is doing great! What an eyecatching boy he is !- a sorrel and white wildy marked sabino with blue eyes. He is growing taller than I want for a stallion so I plan on gelding him and having him become my driving horse) and lastly to Elaine Jones of Mini Whinnies (she allowed me to purchase "Miss Fannie" aka "Lazy A S Blue Fantasy") Elaine has another lovely litttle mare that I have my eye on (no, I'm not saying else someone else scoops her up before I have a chance to get out to see her! lol) All of these ladies are phenomenal to work and really care about their horses.

Well, once I figure out this picture thing , I am going to share my minis with everyone! OOOH , also BIG NEWS, I just purchased last month from Belinda Bagley (another lovely lady to work with!) a gorgeous 2005 bay pinto colt "Cross Country Redboys Barracuda" sired by her stallion Redboy out of a a granddaughter of Redboy. I do have pictures of him on our website at www.justadreamqtrh.com if you want to see him - just click on the button that says our miniatures and it will bring you to his page . Unfortunately when I posted his page, I UNposted (don't ask me how - still trying to figure out how I did that! lol)the pages of my other minis but I hope to get them back up now that I am on vacation and have some free time. (Free time, what's that??!!! lol)

Yikes! I just realized that I am really running on so I will sign off for now!

Sharon

Mountain View Miniatures

JUstadream Quarter Horses

Welcome

And congrats on getting Baracuda....he is a nice boy, his mom is a pretty mare and of course Redboy is such a producer. I was at Belindas and that mare foaled that night. I am sure he will do awesome for you.

saludando.gif
Hi! Glad you finally joined us.

Your colt is wonderful! But of course being a Redboy son, you couldn't lose! I LOVE Redboy get and grandget!

MA

Welcome out of the closet and into the open forum. Glad you decided to come out and share your little guys. Looks like you have a great start for your mini herd. Barracuda is very nice.
wub.gif
Also enjoyed your quarterhorses.
yes.gif

Gets awful musty in those old closets so I'm glad you made it in.

A big WELCOME to you from the Brave Little Prancers
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Welcome Sharon.

Glad you're out of the closet! Please jump in share you're thought and opinions - with your equine experience you'll be a great addition!

Congratulations on coming out!! Was it dark in there or did you go right through the back and find a land of snow with Fauns and talking Lions???
smile.gif
Welcome to the Forum from sunny England (where it is RAINING- YIPPEE!!!
aktion033.gif
)

Oh Sharon! I'm so excited that you've come to join our family!
wub.gif
How is our Miss Kitty!? Gosh I miss her. She was such a sweet lady. Did you sell her 04 colt? Did she have a baby this year? Got any pics? Howz your daughter? Gosh, it's about time..now fill us in with another nice long post! Thanks for the kind words also. You were a sellers dream. Thorough and interested and polite and you picked up your own horse and you both were so very nice to deal with and meet. I recommend you and your family as buyers to anyone. How are the big horses doing? Has your husband been smitten by the minis now? Please kiss Miss Kitty for me? I really have missed that old girl.

Welcome from Southern Oregon! I just came out of the "closet" myself a few weeks ago! Much more fun jumping in......very addictive.
biggrin.gif

Hello and welcome!

I have a mare and her Dam is Mountain Views Frosty Delight. Is she from you?

Dee

Hi Deb, Todd says he still isn't smitten but we are constantly catching him giving them a pat or rub while saying Hi, little one! Consider Miss Kitty kissed! Your new stallion is beautiful!

Erica, I wish I had been there to see Baracuda born - I can't wait to get him home but I also want to leave him there so Belinda can show him next year for me! Arrggh! Tough decisions! I love your grullo colt (actually all your horses are pretty amazing but I bet you hear that all the time!)

Dee, sorry not my mare - we're just plain ole Mountain View not Mountain Views - got any pics of her? I'd love to see her!

Thank you everyone for making me feel so welcome - okay I'm already addicted!!!

Sharon

Sorry, edited for grammar

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Sharon! Nice to have you join us!

Great little colt you picked - Barracuda is very beautiful as are a lot of Belinda's horses!! Wishing you all the best!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

.....and WELCOME
saludando.gif
from the Northwoods of Wisconsin. Glad you came out of the closet and joined us.
wink.gif
Corinne

Latest posts

Back