NEW STALLION at ROKO Miniature Horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
We Very rarely get a new horse! It just isn't possible unless it's a trade.

When I saw this stallion I got an instant crush on him! I knew there was NO WAY I'd ever be able to buy him, but I took the chance and emailed his owner and asked about trading horses. SHE SAID YES!

I can't ever thank Krystle Acton enough for TRADING HORSES with me!!!

My beautiful blue eyed bay tovero Nort daughter now belongs to Krystle, plus a breeding to Nort for one of her mares. Karrel & I went to TX yesterday and met Krystle and traded. What a nice lady!! I know my Brandy is in very good hands!

And so........................

Introducing our new boy,

LITTLE KINGS BAY A BUCK

398225_2486164410361_284347391_n.jpg

photo.jpg

Buck is a 30" four year old buckskin son of Little Kings Bay Ablaze! He was shown at World this year and did fine for himself!

His pedigree isn't too shabby either! His 4 grandparents are FWF Blue Boys Blaze, LK Supremes Summer Love, Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too (BTU) and Chance of Golds Kahlua N Cream.

Thanks for letting me share!
default_smile.png

Very, very nice, well done you, you have a very impressive stallion line up, now to go with those mares of yours!

This addition is going to fit in very well, he may not bring Pinto to the tabel but he is adding Cream (and he has SUCH lovely eyes, I am a sucker for "soft" eyes...)

Thank you!

We really needed a boy not related to Nort and his son Pooka. One who is small, as Nort's daughters are refined in build. I wanted a black pinto very badly of course, but I also dearly love buckskins! I think Buck would also do well with Goldie and my buckskin pinto mare.

I'm thrilled! I was just out there loving on him from head to toe. I love him so much!!!

Congratulations!! He is lovely. But I admit it is going to be hard to get used to seeing you with a BUCKSKIN stallion and not black and white!

Congratulations, he is really marvelous!! He should cross nicely with your Nort and Pooka daughters. Love him!

Woo Hoo is right on!!! He is handsome!!! Congratulations!!!!
default_thumbup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATS Robin! Where's the like/love button at when you need one?! Very handsome boy! Definitely a different color for you but a really nice color! Gotta love those buckskins though!!

Congratulations! He is such a lucky little stallion to find his way home with you!

Robin OMY GOSH WOW Nice.I know you will love him.He would match up with my new buckskin mare
default_smile.png
. I hate I couldn't get Brandy.I loved that mare. I am sure her new owners will love her.I have always loved your blue eyed gals.I wish someone would trade blue eyed gal for one of my gals LOl

Latest posts

Back