New Stallion! Aloha Acres Amir Or IC a beautiful Prince son !

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Sandy, they are both incredible looking!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Congratulations!!! And just WOW, thinking about those potential foals (and all those possible pintos!)

does he got appy in him one photo with the wollies on shows some white on his rump so i wanted to ask :D

Hi. Thanks everybody .. I am so excited!!! I just love Amir. He belongs to Toni Reece and will be returning to her in the spring. It will be hard to let him go.

He had a bath and was still a little wet in the photo.. his hair was all roughed up. He is a roan,, if you part his coat.. it is full of roan.. white! Very cool color. And he has the cutest little cowlicks on his face.. he just loves attention
wub.gif

Good gravy Sandy, you are going to have some AWESOME foals......Congrats on your loaner boy, I can't wait to see your babies....or your new mare!!!

Hi Sandy

I am so glad that Amir and you are having fun -- as you know, I love Prince and all his Princlings -- they are so much fun - sensitive, precious, playful and very easily have their feeling hurt and then they pout. Yesterday Prince was in rare form and really putting on a show - which turned into playing in a muddy puddle of goo - so now I have a mudball! Antar was just getting into as much trouble as possible - he had a long piece of blackberry vine that he was running all over the place with shaking his head and whacking Tali with it - crazy colt!
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

Welcome to the family (((( Hugs )))

Stac

Hi Sandy

I am so glad that Amir and you are having fun -- as you know, I love Prince and all his Princlings -- they are so much fun - sensitive, precious, playful and very easily have their feeling hurt and then they pout. Yesterday Prince was in rare form and really putting on a show - which turned into playing in a muddy puddle of goo - so now I have a mudball! Antar was just getting into as much trouble as possible - he had a long piece of blackberry vine that he was running all over the place with shaking his head and whacking Tali with it - crazy colt!
aktion033.gif
wub.gif

Welcome to the family (((( Hugs )))

Stac
Hey Stac ")

I will NEVER forget seeing Prince on that stage in Texas. **Goosebumps**

You are so right about your Princling here. I just love him to pieces. He's sorta between a colt and a big boy... and can be very funny.. and he is soooo sweet. he alternates between running around playing then starts strutting... sounds like he comes by that naturally!

He does have all the girls attention!
wub.gif

You will be one of the first to know about any babies!

~Sandy

How pretty. Love the natural pics too!

Latest posts

Back