New Spotted Jack Coming Soon

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinyMiteVillage

Reaction score
Ia m going to pick up my new spotted jack the end of this month. He is 32 inches tall and 2 yrs old. He is registered also. His name is Lil' Gardners Rascal. He is the cutest boy. I can't wait to go get him. If I knew how to post pics I would show ya'll. I plan on breeding him to my 3 mini mares. I am so excited................
new_multi.gif
yes.gif

Ah how nice...Well if you wanted to just send me the pics and I can post them for ya? Spotted ones are soooo nest, look like small little apps with long ears:lol:

Congrats on your new long eared friend...

Congrats on the new boy. I raised spotteds and other exotic colors for a while.

Remember this, not every jack will breed a horse mare.....and some mares won't allow a jack to breed. Good luck but, be patient.

Sorry have not posted in awhile. We got Rascal home and he is doing great. He is a talker. Loves to bray. And I just love that.........he is 32 inches. I will have to email someone a pic of him because I can not figure out how to post on here yet.....I just now figured out the avatar........lol........and I considered that a great accomplishment..........lol.......

Latest posts

Back