New Spirit pictures - au naturale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

StarRidgeAcres

I just can't stop looking at this boy. :love I still can't believe he's ALL MINE! I never thought I'd have stallion of this caliber in my barn. Since acquiring him I've heard from so many people who have his babies and are thrilled with them. Many have sent me pictures and I'm just in awe!
default_new_shocked.gif
Spirit has babies all (literally) over the world and some are the foundation of some really nice farms. Somebody PLEASE pinch me!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

So, please indulge me. Here are some pics we took this afternoon. Not bad for a 7 year old stallion that's never been conditioned a day in his life!
default_aktion033.gif

spiritrightheadweb1.jpg

spiritleftside3web.jpg

spiritleftside4web.jpg

He's not very modest.
default_blush.png
Sorry.

love0034.gif
love0034.gif
love0034.gif
love0034.gif
love0034.gif
love0034.gif

Parmela, he is just amazing!!!! As you know, I think my 2yo silver buckskin filly by him is one of our best horses. I have admired him for years BUT even more so now based on your current pictures of him. I think you captured him as well as any one ever has because he's knocked me out all over again! And he's even wearing "Flirt's" favorite color!

love0034.gif
love0034.gif
love0034.gif
love0034.gif
love0034.gif
love0034.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys! Jill, you actually got me choked up reading your post. BTW, that purple halter is a medium - that same size 27.5" corona wears! Spirit really does have a tiny, sculpted head on him.

Congratulations again! He's welcome to visit Minnesota if it gets too warm down there
default_smile.png

Oh wow such a handsome man!!!

You obviously have reached the goal many of us work for!! Congratulations on such a gorgeous horse!!!

I LOVE that horse so much;

Always loved the foals of his they had
default_smile.png

Looking Forward to seeing hsi foals! Youll probably see me again lol
default_smile.png

hehe !

Hes stunning congrats!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
He is gorgeous. I can't wait to see him myself in person when I get to come down
default_wub.png

I would also be tempted to show him, he looks fantastic for not being conditioned.

Beautiful young stallion (mature) you have there!

Congratulations, Parmela, I'm so happy for you (and your girls!!!)!

Liz

Latest posts

Back