New site I made!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferrah

Reaction score
Here is a site I made for my rabbitry.

I have been breeding and riasing rabbits for six years and I just love showing them. I plan on breeding horses when I get older and have a small herd of either minis, Rocky Mountain Horses or Quarter Horses...I haven't decided which yet, but I have plenty of time for that!

Anyways my work in breeding rabbits led me to 4-H, and I have learned how to cull animals and be honest with myself when evaluating their type. I hope that my experience with breeding rabbits will help me later on when I breed horses. I also plan to keep up with the breeding fo rabbits since I have learned to really love the rabbits and some of the friends I have made showing them have been amazing. If I breed horses though, I will have to cut back on the number of rabbits I breed to look after the horses
smile.gif

So...anyway..here is the site! I hope you like it and please let me know what you think...I'm going through it right now fixing all the spelling errors and typos!

http://www.geocities.com/nechakorabbitry/index.htm

You've done a good job on your website. Colors are nice. Cute bunnies
wub.gif
Looks like you've been busy showing and winning too!! Good job!!
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif
Nice job! Your rabbits are so cute! I used to have a couple when I was young. The Mini lops and Rex are my favorites.
wub.gif

Cute site. I like the way you made it look like some of the pictures were taped onto the page. I just started into raising meat rabbits myself. Your Snowberry reminds me a lot of my junior doe, Lavender. She is a Flemish/New Zealand cross, so I guess they are related
smile.gif
Here's a pic of her (when she was really young still):

102876129.jpg

I love your website , I also have a rabbitry, Promise Land Rabbitry

Here are the breeds we raise: Jersey Woolies, Holland Lops, Netherland Dwarfs, Himalayans, Lionheads, Dwarf Hotots & Mini Rex.

I can't wait untl The ARBA National Convention in Indianapolis,Indiana
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back