New Show Clinic for Ontario coming!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiLo Minis

Reaction score
Our new club, the Ontario Small Equine Show Association (OSESA) is holding a show clinic on May 7th at minimal cost to members. Others are also welcome! There is going to be a clinic in the morning on prepping your horse for show and then a short Clinic Show in the afternoon with clinics before every class on how to show the next class. There will be a barbecue lunch available and it should be a really FUN day! I hope to see lots of new faces to the show ring (and old ones too) come out and join in the fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have just started it up! In fact our first meeting is on March 26th at the Tourism Centre in Brantford at 1 pm. If you are interested in coming PM me and I will give you the details. Anyone interested can find more information on our website www.showsmallequine.com

I am looking forward to it!
default_biggrin.png
I think this is going to be a good club and a fun clinic.
default_biggrin.png

Hi Lori Walt and I will be joining at the end pf the month. I must tell everyone we know many of the people is this club and the Canadians are lots of fun to show and become friends with. We are looking forward to joining and seeing everyone this year.

Just need to ask, is this a show club?

See your prices are all broken down, so it will cost $15.00 for individual plus $25.00 for banner and $2.00 for your web site to be added

Just trying to figure out my cost. this than would cost me $42.00 ?

Also will you be adding more areas to the site?

Love seeing new foals section and a breeders page similar to MHCO?

Thanks

Just need to ask, is this a show club?

See your prices are all broken down, so it will cost $15.00 for individual plus $25.00 for banner and $2.00 for your web site to be added

Just trying to figure out my cost. this than would cost me $42.00 ?

Also will you be adding more areas to the site?

Love seeing new foals section and a breeders page similar to MHCO?

Thanks
Yes Mary the Ontario Small Equine Show Association IS a show club. We want to promote show quality small equine in Ontario and provide more and improved opportunities to exhibit your small equine here in Ontario. An adult membership is $15. Youth are $10. Families may join for $30. If you want a banner on the website giving direct internet access to your website for $25 you can forward your banner to me or if you need one made I will make one for you for free. You don't have to have a banner, that's your choice. All funds raised from projects like the website banners will go towards improving showing and marketing small equine in Ontario. We do have a free membership list which will have our members contact info on it if you would prefer not to have a banner, just click on YES to a member's listing on the membership form and you will be added to the list. I am not sure where you got the $2 from? If you are viewing the site from previous to actual release of the site you should perhaps refresh to be sure you have current information.

We will be adding more areas to the site as members make suggestions and I think a foal page is a great idea! I know we all like to show off our beautiful new babies!!!

Lori , I have forwarded this information about the club to a few of our friends. I just thought of a few more and will let them know. Its a great group of people folks and many of the Canadians are coming to the States to support our shows. Lets us Americans give them a little support by joining. this new and exciting club.

Thanks Fran! I am really excited about what OSESA will do for small equine and we sure are thankful for your help and support!

Latest posts

Back