NEW SHIMMER PICTURES!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharmedMinis

Reaction score
Finally got some half way decent pictures of my "C" girl. She's well over a year old now, I just can't believe it
biggrin.gif

She isn't clipped or groomed or anything. I've been meaning to clip her but it's been so dang blasted hot that I just haven't gotten around to it, and she's pretty much shedded out on her own anyway.

Please excuse the not so great pictures.......my Mom doesn't do the "taking pics of horses thing" very well yet and I had my hands full with a not very cooperative filly
wacko.gif

As you can kind of see she still has her blue grey eyes, and I just had her cream gene tested and she tested positive for the cream gene. So I guess she's smokey black, but I also think there is a silver gene in there, can't wait for a silver test to be available.
yes.gif

But here she is..............MF Charmed C Me Shimmer
biggrin.gif

29150J17rightshim.JPG

29150J17leftshimbest.JPG

29150J17shimleftalert.JPG

[SIZE=14pt]Looks like you dont need to clip her ...a little Dippity Do on her mane and youre good to go![/SIZE]

Lyn

She'd fit right into my barn here with our farm name with that letter "C" on her! LOL!
laugh.gif

She's very pretty..thanks for sharing your pictures!
smile.gif

I love her marking, its original!!
laugh.gif

thanks for sharing,

-Jennie

Latest posts

Back