New set of baby bunnys being weaned

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MindyLee

Reaction score
Heres 3 diff litters that are being weaned.

I love Netherland Dwarf baby bunnys

Only 1 more batch to go and will start weaning them in about 3 weeks, so more pics when they are ready!

ENJOY!

100_49551.JPG

100_49602.JPG

100_49641.JPG

They are SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

They are all too cute, but I can't decide if my favorites are the light brownish ones or the white with brown ears.

Awwwww!!!!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
I know it's strange but I want to pick them up and give them kisses!! LOL!! What cuties!!

So just out of curiousity.. do you sell these babies or 4H or what? Just wondering!!

I sell them as pets or for show. I have 6 adults and 4 are pedigreed. I figured just like mini horses, IF im going to breed bunnys, I want the best and nicest I can. That way, someone is not getting bad conformation or defects and their nice enough for what ever the buyer wants to do with them.

PLUS! They all have awesome personalities and none are bitty/scratchy and I would hate to sell babys that are like that and harm themselves or a little kid. I searched high and low for my breeders and ended up with some awesome great parent bunnys who produce awesome and cute baby bunnys!
default_smile.png

Adorable. I used to raise Holland Lops. Rabbits are so cute....

They are just too cute! They are just screaming "hold me, cuddle me and kiss me!"

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Like everyone else I just want to hug them. So full of cuddles
default_smile.png

OMG- beyond adorable!!! I have a 'soft spot' for bunnies since I had some as pets as a kid/teen. So I am a sucker for bunnies and there is just almost nothing cuter!

Latest posts

Back