New purchases

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
Here are the two that we purchased at the Celebration Sale.

Freedom Hill Farm Executive Future, a 30" two-year-old.

futureDSC_3153.jpg

Cohn's Eternal Angel 30.25" three-year-old

eternalangelDSC_3146.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Beautiful girls! Great shopping![/SIZE]

Lyn

Both are very nice girls, congratulations on the additions, it's always fun buying now and then.

Beautiful Girls! I'd say a Congratulations is in order!

cheers.gif

Erin

Those are some nice looking young ladies there Tony. I'm sure they'll do you proud in the years to come
yes.gif

You know I have to say horse shopping ( be it for horses or for something for the horses ) Is by far the best kind!

Beautiful girls you have there, I love the first one!

Congratulations Tony, they are beautiful!
aktion033.gif

Becky, I agree about Oak Forest Spotted Angel. Years ago I had a girl that was training out of our barn and we went to Fryberger's to pick out horses for her to show for them, and Spotted Angel was one of three that she showed that year. I didn't realize that that was her dam until after I bought her. Do you have Spotted Angel?

Congratulations! Both are very nice mares, it is always fun to bring new ones home.
aktion033.gif

Very nice! I like the pinto best, but I'd have either in my barn!

Tony said:
Here are the two that we purchased at the Celebration Sale.
Freedom Hill Farm Executive Future, a 30" two-year-old.

futureDSC_3153.jpg

422666[/snapback]

Congratulations Tony, you made some nice purchases.

I was just looking at the Celebrations sales list this past weekend and one of the horses on my short list that I liked was Freedom Hill Farm Executive Future. It is nice to see what she looks like. I would have been happy with her. :)

Latest posts

Back