New puppies!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slinkky

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted to show off our new litter of puppies! We had 6 mini Aussies born yesterday, (3 boys, 3 girls).

We have 5 black tri's and one blue merle. All are healthy and active. Mom is great...very loving and attentive.

granted they aren't doing much yet...I will update pics as they get older/more active. and I will keep my wesite updated as they grow.

Here they are!

100_2524.jpg

Aww!
default_wub.png
Cuties! I love Aussies.
default_yes.gif
Congratulations, can't wait to see them when they start to run around!

Aw, they are too cute, can't wait to see pictures as they grow. How big are miniature Aussies? How big is your female?

I have a regular Aussie girl, and she doesn't seem that much bigger than your girl. Some day, I may get a mini Aussie. I just got a stock dog puppy last fall to help with the cows, but sometime, I want a mini Aussie for a house dog (well indoor/outdoor).

Cute babies
default_smile.png
My daughter might be interested - she lives in Dallas, and has fallen in love with my mini Aussie/Papillon boy.

Jan

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. Busy BUSY weekend. The company I work for makes medical supplies (heart transplant machines, among other things) and we are going through our twice a year audit. I had to work Saturday and part of Sunday. whew....be glad when this is over!

As to the mini aussie's....my momma dog is 13 1/2 inches (at the true wither...hehehe) and weighs about 20 lbs. My daddy dog is 15" and weighs about 25 lbs.

You can see the parents at my website.... www.miniaussiepups.com . I will start putting new puppies pics up when they are 3 weeks old. Before that, they just look like sleeping, tiny pups!

They were born from 5 1/2 ounces to 7 ounces. Yesterday the weigh in was from 7 ounces to 10 ounces. So everyone is eating well
default_aktion033.gif

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. Busy BUSY weekend. The company I work for makes medical supplies (heart transplant machines, among other things) and we are going through our twice a year audit. I had to work Saturday and part of Sunday. whew....be glad when this is over!

As to the mini aussie's....my momma dog is 13 1/2 inches (at the true wither...hehehe) and weighs about 20 lbs. My daddy dog is 15" and weighs about 25 lbs.

You can see the parents at my website.... www.miniaussiepups.com . I will start putting new puppies pics up when they are 3 weeks old. Before that, they just look like sleeping, tiny pups!

They were born from 5 1/2 ounces to 7 ounces. Yesterday the weigh in was from 7 ounces to 10 ounces. So everyone is eating well
default_aktion033.gif
Cool. so, they are about half the size of regular Aussies; perhaps even a little smaller. My girl is about 40#, and from what I've read on regular Aussies, she would be on the smaller side. My girl is a black tri.

Yes, I think you could safely say half the size.

And I LOVE the black tris....(good thing, since I had quite a few of them the go round!) Their black is so black and with the copper (tan) and white....They are just georgous!

Latest posts

Back