NEW PONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CritterCountry

Reaction score
Ok long story short I am mentoring at a lady's farm this summer to get some foaling experience.

I have always only ever had minis and these were QH's and Paints. I told her I had to seriously think of selling Dally as she is now broke for everything but cart, and I think a little kid would get a kick out of her. I love her so much, don't get me wrong, but the urge to RIDE is horrible.

So this lady tells me that I will love the pony mare in the one field. So off I go to see her.At this point I have no intentions of anything, I am just going to look at a pretty pony.

Man did I fall in love instantly. She is the perfect size. Her temperament is wonderful. She is three. She is not broke, but I can manage that.

So I agonized. I knew hubby would say no instantly. So I mentioned it halfheartedly and he said YES, if I sold Dally and came up with the money myself I could have her. We have to re-do the property anyway so this gives me an excuse to upgrade
default_smile.png

So while worrying about where to get the extra money (she is more than I would have been asking for Dally), the lady emails me and tells me we will trade ponies and Dally can be her son's pony and her niece could ride her. I about died right there.

So after foaling season is done and mentoring is over(where I can play with "Indy" all summer long), we will be swapping the ponies.

I am so incredibly excited. The bonus is Dally will be down the street from my in laws so I can see her whenever I want!

So without further ado...here is Indigo, or 'Indy' for short.

For some reason I never got pics of her other side!

P2060033-1-1-1.jpg

P2060036.jpg

P2060032-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She is beautiful, you will have fun training her and riding for many years to come Love her markings and what a pretty face
default_aktion033.gif

Wow, don't you just love when everything falls together on something as special as this? Very happy for you. She's a lovely girl-lovely proportions and built to be a nice ride. You'll have to post some video of her moving. I bet she moves really pretty!

That is really nice! Love how it all worked out
default_smile.png

She is a cutie! Have fun breaking her, I'd love to see pictures of her once she's under saddle. I adore ponies
default_wub.png

That's hilarious, have fun breaking her...LOLOLOL
default_laugh.png
I am NOT looking forward to that.

Thanks for all the compliments. She is classified as sabino+tobiano+splash.

So when she is broke I will be looking for a cute dilute welsh (section A) stallion for her ;)

When things just fall into place like they did for you I think it's obvious you two were meant to be together. She's a pretty girl for sure.

Latest posts

Back