New Pix of my 2 colts born this week!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lvponies

Reaction score
I cannot begin to tell you how these little guys have filled me with a joy and happiness that I haven't felt in months!! I just love, love, love watching them run, buck and play when they are let out of their stalls in the mornings.
default_wub.png

DSC02492-360x279.jpg

Pix_3-25-08_072-315x278.jpg

DSC024882-345x267.jpg

DSC02493-375x276.jpg

DSC02501-360x316.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

Kim,

Isn't it wonderful how something so small with so few cares in the world can make our lives so much more peaceful? They are amazing little creatures.
default_wub.png

Also, it's neat how both of them took so strongly after their dams. They're wild and loud just like their mommas!
default_aktion033.gif

i don't know of anything on the planet that's more adorable!

i must say, this has been a terrible week for me. i have been missing gary SO much, it seems that all i have done is cry almost non stop every day. this evening, while cleaning up the kitchen, i watched out the window as the 2 mini boys played tag and ran and bucked and then settled into a rousing session of mutual grooming. i could not help but smile at them. some days, i swear they are what keeps me going!

these pics are just wonderful, thank you so much for sharing!
default_yes.gif

They're so cute! I love this time of year. It's wonderful!

I am just dieing for mine to be born.... My maiden is overdue and I'm so nervous about her she's a very special girl I showed her for 2 years and I love her we've had some great times and great wins! (she's the black mare in my avatar) then 3 more mares that have had several foals and they know how to 'hold it in' I swear
default_wacko.png
(sorry had to vent lol)

Thanks for sharing if it wasn't for all these baby pictures I'd be freaking out right now
default_biggrin.png
LOL

~Jessica

What little sweethearts you have!! They do look like their Mamas!!

Thanks for sharing-I agree they are just about the cutest things, they just make your day!

They are so cute!!!! Are they allowed to play with each other yet? That has got to be so much fun to watch!!!!!!!!

Jill.....they haven't started playing together yet. Maybe in another week or two. They look at each other, but their momma's shoo them away if the other baby is too close. Can't wait to see them running and playing together!!!
default_yes.gif

I agree that they make all your troubles melt away when you watch them play, or even being around them.

My hubby has gone overseas for a while and I'm missing him so much that my heart hurts. I go out and hug my babies. They have a magical way of healing our pain.

I can't believe how much they look like their Mum's!

How cute are they?? And they sure do look like their lovely mommas
default_yes.gif

Kim they are CUTIES!

Their markings make each one look so much like their dams, it's neat!

I know what you mean.... Baby foals are such a joy. I can watch and watch.... with no idea of the passage of time
default_biggrin.png

Both of your little ones are absolutely adorable!!

(Thanks for sharing.)

Latest posts

Back