*New* Pictures Take A Look

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Sorry but I just had to share i love the pics and I just got a digital camera and also just got back from not seeing my mini for 3 weeks so i went picture happy!!Anyways I added one of another mare i just trained to jump and do obstacle
wub.gif
Her name is Blue Ridge Gemini she is owned by lilfoot from little foot farms but mostly pics of weeman of course:) This was taken today and yesterday it was like a hour after i clipped him:)

Blueridge Gemini Owned By "lilfoot" Here she is jumping:

Gemini.jpg

My Boy Of Course Wee Man -->Love This Shot:

weeamnhead.jpg

Wee Man All Clipped Up And nowhere To Go!!hehe:

weemansquare.jpg

Trotting hehe:

weemantrotting.jpg

thanks For Letting Me Share My Pictures!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Nicole
smile.gif
you always seem to have good comliments hehe:) lol!! yes Gemini is quite ajumper not really halter type mare but pertformance defintly!!very fun mare:)

Looks like you got some good pictures!!!! Enjoy the camera!
camera.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing your wonderful pics! I have a funny feeling we'll be seeing more of your horses now with that new camera!
aktion033.gif

lol..yes you will i am betting my next excuse for posting pics will be pics taken at the show!!lol
biggrin.gif

OOO I've got to get a digital camera!! Great pictures, your little guy is so handsome! Good job on the clipping too!
aktion033.gif

Gee Devon...thought you'd have lots more on your post. You really had self control! lol Cause I saw the whole photo shoot! hee hee! And yes Gemmy is coming along nicely isn't she. See ya later today.

Sandy

lilfoot said:
Gee Devon...thought you'd have lots more on your post.  You really had self control!  lol  Cause I saw the whole photo shoot!  hee hee!  And yes Gemmy is coming along nicely isn't she.  See ya later today.Sandy

439738[/snapback]

LOL sandy yes well i thought people on the forum might get mad if I posted all 150 pictures of my gelding
wub.gif
I guesse i do havew some self control!!yes ill see you later on today I think i may evven bring my camera..again:)

Thanks minmi horse lover your little guys are cute too my clippers were like dyeing goin through his fuzz!!he's not a supreme halter yhorse but he's coming along in preformance and hopefully driving...and well solid colour lol!!he good at walking in circles:)

Great pics.

Love the action shots. Great job
aktion033.gif

saludando.gif

Tommy

Latest posts

Back