Quantcast

*New* Pictures Take A Look

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Devon

Reaction score
Sorry but I just had to share i love the pics and I just got a digital camera and also just got back from not seeing my mini for 3 weeks so i went picture happy!!Anyways I added one of another mare i just trained to jump and do obstacle
Her name is Blue Ridge Gemini she is owned by lilfoot from little foot farms but mostly pics of weeman of course:) This was taken today and yesterday it was like a hour after i clipped him:)

Blueridge Gemini Owned By "lilfoot" Here she is jumping:

My Boy Of Course Wee Man -->Love This Shot:

Wee Man All Clipped Up And nowhere To Go!!hehe:

Trotting hehe:

thanks For Letting Me Share My Pictures!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Devon

Reaction score
Thanks Nicole
you always seem to have good comliments hehe:) lol!! yes Gemini is quite ajumper not really halter type mare but pertformance defintly!!very fun mare:)

Sterling

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your wonderful pics! I have a funny feeling we'll be seeing more of your horses now with that new camera!

Devon

Reaction score
lol..yes you will i am betting my next excuse for posting pics will be pics taken at the show!!lol

RAPfrosty

Reaction score
OOO I've got to get a digital camera!! Great pictures, your little guy is so handsome! Good job on the clipping too!

lilfoot

Reaction score
Gee Devon...thought you'd have lots more on your post. You really had self control! lol Cause I saw the whole photo shoot! hee hee! And yes Gemmy is coming along nicely isn't she. See ya later today.

Sandy

Devon

Reaction score
lilfoot said:
Gee Devon...thought you'd have lots more on your post.  You really had self control!  lol  Cause I saw the whole photo shoot!  hee hee!  And yes Gemmy is coming along nicely isn't she.  See ya later today.Sandy

439738[/snapback]

LOL sandy yes well i thought people on the forum might get mad if I posted all 150 pictures of my gelding
I guesse i do havew some self control!!yes ill see you later on today I think i may evven bring my camera..again:)

Devon

Reaction score
Thanks minmi horse lover your little guys are cute too my clippers were like dyeing goin through his fuzz!!he's not a supreme halter yhorse but he's coming along in preformance and hopefully driving...and well solid colour lol!!he good at walking in circles:)

Latest posts