NEW Pictures of The Monkey Man

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Belinda sent me some new pictures last night! I didn't check email until this morning and happy that was so or I'd have gotten up too many times last night for just another peak at his pictures
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif

Here's how he looked when he got his pictures took
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Thanks for looking
love0075.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Cross Countrys Brass Monkey, a/k/a “Monkey"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Blaze Faced, Blue Eyed, Buckskin Show Colt – -- Expected To Mature @ 31”

Sired By Cross Country Rowdys Reflection, Sire of National Grand Champions – Son of Lazy “N” Redboy and Grandson of Rowdy

Monkey%20051508%202.jpg

Monkey%20051508%201.jpg

He's cute, I'm a sucker for bald face and blue eyes! Hey Belinda does this come in FILLY?

Cristina --

Belinda's getting ready for / going to a show so she may not see this BUT she just posted a girl version of my guy so it do come in filly
default_biggrin.png
!!!

She's got such nice babies
default_wub.png

Jill

Jill, the black marking on his lower lip makes him look like he is smiling! Congratulations again, on a beautiful wonderful guy. I am sure you will have fun showing this one!

Now, Sheryl.......... you know I don't do good with difficult questions (I don't actually know the answer to that question!!!) :DOH!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Kelly
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Sheryl, I asked Belinda and she thinks he may have socks in the back but said it's hard to tell so now I don't feel so dumb :DOH! To my eyes, it looks like he may have them in the front
default_biggrin.png
. ... Time will tell
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

He's a fuzzy cutie!

Thanks for sharing more pics of the monkey!

Liz

Jill - I'm thinking he has 4 white legs some how there. Than again, maybe it's just that dang ole Capt. messing with my eyes! AYE!
default_wink.png

Thanks, everyone
default_smile.png
I am anxious to see more of the Monkster as he grows a little, etc.

I think my favorite of him so far is his

. I think the video and talking to Belinda about him has given me the most insight into him. He looks cowhocky in one of the newer pics but it is just how he's standing.
And, I think you may be right, Sheryl. I had actually been wondering based on the newer pics if he had some white legs, too. That will be pretty cool if he does
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back