New Pictures of Phantom,, sorry I just soooooo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
My internet has been down and it has been killing me !
default_yes.gif

But, got it up and going to day and I just had to share a few new pictures of Phantom.

I am just so very proud of him and so excited about him being a part of the family.

Phantom,,,,weanling gelding,,,a King Lee son,,,,,,,from Buckeye WCF farm.

I can't thank Getitia enough for keeping me up to date on him,,,he is just being weaned.

Hope you enjoy and thanks for letting me share.

Phantom thinks he is pretty hot stuff, and I do believe I agree with him.

phantom8.jpg

phantom9.jpg

hey frankie

I saw him last week when I was there picking up all my girls. He is sooo handsome!!

Kay

Very nice boy, I like how the white just shows up in places on him.

Oh wow I agree he is hot stuff. Getita has some great horses on her farm and he just proves it!!

Oooh, what a gorgeous horse! He is really nice. You have reason to keep showing him off!!

What a cool looking horse! Do you have head shots of him looking into the camera? I'm interested to see what the white marking looks like on his face.
default_smile.png

I'd LOVE this colt even if he were solid, but woohoo!!! Talk about the icing on the cake!

I think he has just about the most striking markings I've seen...he and the colt with the yin-yang face posted earlier this year are a graphic designer's dream!

Latest posts

Back