New pictures of our little TJ

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
clipped him out and we have appy frosting on his hips!
default_aktion033.gif
I really like this colt and he's got such a great personality, thrilled with both the boys we got this year.. Have to finish clipping out Phoenix the pinto before we get pictures.. TJ wasn't happy about having to stand still so not the greatest shots but still fun/cute
default_wub.png

101_2955.jpg

101_2931.jpg

101_2932.jpg

101_2933.jpg

101_2934.jpg

101_2935.jpg

101_2936.jpg

101_2961.jpg

101_2976.jpg

101_2988.jpg

101_2998.jpg

101_3018.jpg

101_3020.jpg

Good strong stifle and nice bone on that boy- he actually reminds me of the Friesian foals at my trainer's in the hips and legs! That's almost unheard-of with a mini.

Leia

Oh goodness Cristina--he's is something all right. You are making dandy horses over there.
default_yes.gif
The frosting must have been a happy discovery.

Leia--help me with a confomation lesson. How can you tell he has a strong stifle.....and nice bones. I want to see what you're seeing....
default_smile.png
I see an awesome colt...but you can help me be more specific.

Nice colt- love the blue eyes. And how cool to find so much frost under the baby fuzz. They are quite often such a nice surprize!!

Thank you everyone!! Means a lot!
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png
He's my favorite so far, well both colts are but this one, there's just something about him
default_yes.gif

Cristina--I have to tell you I come back to look at your little man a LOT!! Rachel was just looking at the screen with him up and she oooed and ahhhed more than she has at any other foal this season!!
default_yes.gif

Promise you'll post pics as he grows?

Let's see--he's older now, right?
default_biggrin.png

Tell Rachel I said thanks and Mr. TJ appreciates it too! lol Supposed to be nice tomorrow so think I may spend the day working/playing with horses, so will hopefully have new pics tomorrow of TJ, Phoenix and a few others
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back