New pictures of our Alliance colt... :-)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ginny

Reaction score
Here are a few new pics of Alliance Piano Man whom we co-own with Debbie Foster. Piano Man will be weaned in a few weeks and we're bringing him home! We can't wait to get him home... :)

piano%20man%20lm%20right%20side%202.jpg

piano%20man%20lm%20right%20side%201.jpg

pianoman%20lm%20horsey.jpg

piano%20man%20lm%20left%20side%201.jpg

I'm looking forward to hugging his little neck... :)

Ginny Long

Wow!
aktion033.gif

I can see why you are so excited!

I have been admiring Piano Man from your pictures and he just keeps looking better!
yes.gif

I had better wrap this up before I short-circut the keyboard from all the drool! lol
wink.gif

Congratulations!

Erin

Im not a big fan of appys, but OMG! he is beautiful!
wub.gif
blush.gif

I am not an APPY person (hehehehe) BUT he is knock me on my butt dead gorgeous!! BIG congratulations Ginny!!
aktion033.gif
new_shocked.gif
aktion033.gif

Congratulations Ginny, you got the colt of a lifetime..will love to watch him grow through your pictures on here.

maxine

new_shocked.gif
I just about fell off my chair when you first posted the pics of him a few weeks back, and I am drooling over him again now. He is just stunning, LOVE that head!!!! Congrats!!

Ginny..I think I could just sit and stare at him...just too beautiful!!!
new_shocked.gif

Ginny he is just STUNNING~~~~~

Lyn

That colt is simply STUNNING....no matter what angle you look from!

I don't think I've ever seen such striking, intense black coloring on an Appy foal before!
aktion033.gif

I have NEVER seen a more beautiful colt in all my life! He is just amazing. Congratulations! He is going to be a horse everyone will remember.

Cheryl

He is just drop dead take my breath away gorgeous!! Congratulations to you and Debbie.

worshippy.gif
[SIZE=21pt]HOLY BUCKETS![/SIZE]
worshippy.gif

wub.gif
That little guy is absolutely STUNNING!
wub.gif

aktion033.gif
Congratulations Ginny!!!
aktion033.gif

Nancy

Last edited by a moderator:
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
He just takes my breath away...He is so beautiful...you have to be so very excited but can you imagine waiting for his first foal crop?
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

He is just beautiful!!!!!

Wow, he is one amazing colt, absolutely gorgeous!!

He is so interesting with 2 different shades of black and blue roan areas, just a beautiful boy! Love the pix of him with the toy horse, too funny!

Latest posts

Back