New pictures of our Alliance colt... :-)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is extremely beautiful Ginny.

I know how excited you are to get him home and with good reason.

Send pictures when he comes home too.

Take care and batten down those hatches!

saludando.gif

Tommy

HI Ginny,

I can't wait to see Piano Man in person,, looking forward to seeing Dotted line too. I think the first time I seen him was at the Julep Cup last year. He was gorgeous then too of course.

Hi Ginny...I must admitted that I am not a real big fan of appy's but after seeing your boys (and girls) I find myself falling in love with there absolutely incredible beauty and refinement. I can't wait to see the babies to come.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

wub.gif
He is just stunning.
wub.gif

I have to ask how tall do you expect him to mature. Seeing him by that stuffed horse he seems sooo tiny.

So, does this mean you don't want BAD BAD anymore????HUH?????

Hahaha... Marty, you are so funny. If you ever come back down to Florida you have to come visit us and Bad Bad in person. We would love to show you around and Bad Bad loves company! He loves to lean on you and snuggle and he helps us with chores every morning and afternoon (he gets in the way!).

Bad Bad is our boy and he is not for sale... :) We are hoping he will be fertile next year as we have a few girls just waiting for him to grow up. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Ginny Long

He really is a stunningly beautiful colt. Conformation and color, second to none! I look forward to seeing him show.

Latest posts

Back