New pictures of our Alliance colt... :-)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ginny,

He REALLY and truly is Absolutely stunning!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Let me know when he gets to you!!
smile.gif

Susan O.

Thanks everyone. We are still pinching ourselves over getting him. Hairicane... his dam is a true blue roan (pintaloosa) so that's why this colt has dark spots and roan areas. HIs roan areas are from the true roan gene, not the app gene (well maybe both) Pretty cool looking huh? He definitely does not have the grey gene though.

Well thanks again. We think we are taking him to a show in August. That should be fun... :) Thanks again for all the kind words.

Take care,

GInny Long

OK Ginny- Now I have another favorite.
wub.gif

Can't wait to see his babies!

Kim

I am smitten
wub.gif
yes.gif
. He is beautiful...I now have 2 favorite horses on the forum...one is Jill's appy - Jack I think his name is, and now this guy...Congrats!!!

He is soo gorgeous, and those huge spots are just awesome!! Bet you are on pins and needles waiting to get him home.
biggrin.gif
Congrats again to you & Debbie!

That is probably one of the most beautiful appy colts ever. He just gets better and better. How on earth will you get anything else (housework, cooking, work
new_shocked.gif
) done!? I wouldn't be able to leave his side. Congratulations on a pure treasure.

Oh, he is SO gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that maybe you should consider leaving him in VA until the fall... Our state will be less colorful without him but if you wait until the fall when our leaves turn...
biggrin.gif

Oh Ginny,

I am excited about you taking him to a show!! I bet he cleans up!!! :)

Even those "non-appy-loving" judges will have to take second look at the overall picture if they want to be hired back! hahahahahaha

Susan O.

Ginny, I LOVE Him. LOVE Him, LOVE Him!!! Did I mention I LOVE Him?
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Joyce

You guys... it's so fun to post pictures on this forum because everyone is always so nice. I am an appaloosa nut so I am definitely on cloud nine with this boy and his brother. No horse is perfect and this one isn't either but he is the type of horse I dreamed of owning back when I saw my first ever miniature appaloosa. We are hoping we have many wonderful years with him... :)

This boy and his brother (Alliance Sign On The Dotted Line) inspired me to finally get a logo done and here it is... Janet Hughes did it for us....

CCMFlogosample2.jpg

Janet also did a three page ad for us for the next issue of MHW Mag. We love her work... :)

CCMF_pg1proof4.jpg

CCMF_pg2proof4.jpg

CCMF_pg3proof1.jpg

Ginny Long

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE your new logo Ginny!
aktion033.gif
Janet did an awesome job on it. And it is perfect for your outstanding appy program!

If those horses aren't perfect........I don't know what it!
wub.gif

[SIZE=14pt]VERY[/SIZE] Nice!!!!
thumbup.gif

Beautiful Horses,

Beautiful Pictures,

Beautiful Layouts and Colors

Bold, but not in your Face!

Very Rich and Classy!
wub.gif

Always a pleasure to look at your horses!
worshippy.gif

Thanks for sharing Ginny!

Nancy

What else can a person say other than he is stunning
wub.gif
yes.gif
and I love your logo very nice
yes.gif
keep up the good work your going places now
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
....................carrie