New pictures of our 2005 foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

normajeanbaker

Reaction score
We brought our 2 Mini babies to their first horse show this past weekend. They attended the Cumberland Fair Miniature Horse Show for Maine's first ever Miniature Horse Weanling Futurity class. This was their first time away from home and their first trailer ride, and they did great! 9 babies were nominated for the Futurity class, and 8 showed. We snapped a few pictures the day after the show of them. They couldn't wait to come home and roll in the dirt, so they aren't quite as clean as they were at the show ;) Hopefully the pictures show up.

Here is VPS Just A Tad Bad...Maine's first ever Miniature Horse Weanling Futurity Champion. If you can't see the pics, go to http://www.victorypassstable.com/callie .

108.jpg

107.jpg

103.jpg

Showing off her awesome cooler donated by Practical Mini Tack
aktion033.gif

109.jpg

And here is VPS Simply Irresistible. He was 3rd in the Futurity. He suprised us all by acting as well behaved as any aged show horse out there. You'd swear he had been shown 100 times before. If you can see his photos, go to http://www.victorypassstable.com/Taz

101.jpg

100.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!!

Jen

[SIZE=14pt]Very beautiful babies!!!!! I especially love that filly![/SIZE]

Lyn

Ya know, I could have fit them both in my car on the way back home. Think you would have noticed?

O_O! I LOVE CALLIE! She is gorgeous! Taz is awesome too! Congratulations!

aktion033.gif
What a wonderful time you must have had and the babies took it all well too..what more could you ask!

Love them both and can't wait to see more! Congratulations! Maxine

Beautiful!!! As you maybe remember, I am a fan of Callie. She is really special!

VERY nice weanlings!! I LOVE that filly!!
yes.gif

COngrats!!

-Kris

WOWOW
new_shocked.gif

What gorgeous weaners!!! especially in love with the silver bay!!!

Stunning!

Congratulations!

JJay

Very nice! Congratulations!!!

Thanks for the pics, too.
smile.gif

Liz M.

Latest posts

Back