New Pictures of My Boy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgurl_up

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I had the camera out the other day and snapped some pictures. Some didn't turn out but I got a few that I really like!!! Just some of my boy hanging out in the pen next to the barn.

Steppin down off the concrete pad that they poured for the automatic waterers.

Picture155.jpg

Gotta love those embarassing pictures!
default_rolleyes.gif

Picture101.jpg

Tee has a slight obsession with my friend's Quarter Horses and they sure really seem to like him!

So here is Tee with Jackson (and you can see my friend's yearling colt Toby checking everything out). Jackson thinks that he is Tee personal body gaurd and will follow him as far as he can!

Picture126.jpg

And with Magic: Magic used to hate Tee and kept his ears pinned back but now he's decided he's interested in that little horse! I love the look on Magic's face! Tee is so nosey that he just has to touch everyone!

Picture163.jpg

And one I caught of Magic:

Picture157.jpg

And if anyone would be so greatful as to try to edit this one.............I really like the picture but it is a bit blurry!

Picture140.jpg

wow yea he is the flashly lil man! the expression on magics faces is soo cute! great photos! thanks for shareing
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back