New Pictures of my black & white foal, Dale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBarakah

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Hi!

Well..... I finally got a chance to clip my black & white foal, Dale who's just 2 months old right now... He's ALL legs!! He's out of Reece's stallion, Pharoah's Royal Reception and his dam's 4'G's Moonshadow Painted Doll. This is THEE prettiest baby I think I've EVER seen. Every time I see him he makes my heart just melt/drewl....... I really like him!
default_wub.png

But thought I would share...... I didn't have anyone here to help me take some photos......was really wanting to get him to stretch his head & neck up and not down...... but with no help...... I did the best I could....

Anyways...... Thanks for letting me share!
default_smile.png

Dale2Aug2308.jpg

Dale4Aug2308.jpg

Dale1Aug2407.jpg

Chesa,

He's a doll!
default_wub.png
I can see why you drool over him! I love his tailset and he looks to have a very short muzzle and pretty head. Congrats! And yes, those legs!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Hes a very handsome guy!! I have a colt named dale this year too

What a pretty colt! Oops, I guess I should have used a different word...don't let him read this! LOL

Thanks for the nice compliments everyone!!
default_wub.png
I have one more picture of him that shows his face/head better. He has thee tiniest/prettiest little dainty head.... those big doe eyes just make a person's heart melt...

I would LOVE to show him next year....but he "might" be to tall to show A next year....... He's a bit on the taller side for his age..... but I think he's nice enough to sit it out and see how tall he does get....
default_smile.png

Dale11Aug2308.jpg

P.S.

And yes.... EricaS. got to come and see all my guys last weekend.... was a treat to have her come down!

he is a real beauty. I love his markings. very striking .

Latest posts

Back