"NEW" Pictures of DESTINY at the

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Hi, Everyone --

I got the pictures of Destiny and Erica at the All American Classic, in Murfreesboro, TN (that happened back in May) and I just wanted to show the pictures. I think they turned out really good
smile.gif
I've basically been stalking my mailbox for 6 weeks looking for the CD with these pictures and a DVD I ordered so it was great to get these pictures! I think the photographer is very talented and the quality of the video DVD as far as video (vs. audio) is very, very good!

Thanks for looking,

Jill

Destiny%20--%20All%20American%20Classic%20--%20May%202005%20--%20001.jpg

Destiny%20--%20All%20American%20Classic%20--%20May%202005%20--%20002.jpg

Destiny%20--%20All%20American%20Classic%20--%20May%202005%20--%20003.jpg

Destiny%20--%20All%20American%20Classic%20--%20May%202005%20--%20004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course I am partial, but I think he is a stud muffin
biggrin.gif

Won't be much longer Jill and I get to see your horse,
tongue.gif
. Can't wait, he sure does look good, glad I gelded my tall yearling colt. Won't have to show against yours now.

Congratulations he is a pretty boy,
yes.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Perfect! Thats all I have to say.... bet you are all surprized right?
wink.gif
[/SIZE]

Lyn

Thanks you all. I haven't ever had a horse who has done so well at the shows as Destiny, and all the credit goes to Erica. She's the one who first picked him out and I just listened to what she said she saw in him (and she was right!). Not to mention that Erica really knows how to fit out a halter horse!
wub.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures and a great looking horse to boot.

saludando.gif

Tommy

He is really beautiful! Love that head and neck and oh heck, all of him... LOL. Congrats!

Ginny Long

Latest posts

Back