NEW Pictures of Cross Country Brass MONKEY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Belinda sent me some new pictures of Cross Country Brass Monkey, and I wanted to show you all how he looked when he got his picture took
love0034.gif

I cannot wait to meet him soon!!!
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif
Thanks for looking and thanks SO MUCH to Belinda for the new pictures
love0075.gif

monkey3-092208.jpg

monkey2%20092208.jpg

monkey1%20092208.jpg

monkey5-092208.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures Jill! He is maturing very nicely and I cannot wait to see naked pictures of him as a yearling.
default_wub.png

Oh such a handsome guy!! Love the color to!! Bet your excited! I wouldnt be able to wait for him.

Edited to add: Look at that neck
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_multi.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
He's maturing wonderfully Jill
default_smile.png

Thanks, folks
default_wub.png

If all goes according to current plans, Monkey (and Destiny!!!) will arrive here on 10/15 via Hauled Wright! I can't wait
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

He is really looking nice Jill, I am sure you are beyond excited to get them home. Just more fun, play time.

BEAUTIFUL l'm not a blue eye fancier but on his face it's very striking..
default_biggrin.png

He is looking good Jill, I know you are about to bust waiting for October.
default_risa8.gif

Thanks, Ladies!

I'm excited about the Monkster and excited to see what Ducky thinks of a new "little BOY" to play with here before long. I don't think our fillies play nearly as hard as he'd really like to
default_biggrin.png

Jill hopefully your two guys will play together. We brought home a colt from Nationals, and we decided to wean our colt at home with this one along with a filly also.
default_no.gif
Did not work out at all, the colt at home (Holdin) was running and calling for mamma and run up in the barn with the new one from Nationals (Diablo), well Diablo came out of the stall with his ears back, teeth bared and charged him. Poor little Holdin was very confused. The two new ones would have nothing to do with him. We finally had to put him back in with the stallion for weaning that he and his mom had been in with. He is a lot happier there with Smokey. We had moved mom out away from them both, I guess it helps to miss her together.
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back