New Pictures of Babies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kendra

Reaction score
I'd scheduled my photographer (my 16 year old brother) to take pictures yesterday morning. Of course, that was then the only day all week that it wasn't bright and sunny, we were trying to take pictures through the snowflakes!

We got our two fillies out and played with them on the lawn and took pictures, didn't get to the colt though, my photographer had cold fingers.

Ripplez's filly:

Ripbaby1.jpg

Ripbaby2.jpg

Rozalyn's Filly:

Rozbaby1.jpg

Of course these girls don't have names yet, we're starting with the letter "K" this year if you have any ideas!!

We also did Ripplez ... she's still pretty fuzzy, but is as shed out as anyone so thought we'd try to get some good pictures. They're okay, you can see how pretty she'd be without the fur! (And the dirt!
default_rolleyes.gif
: )

Ripplez1.jpg
Ripplez3.jpg

And Jesse ... but it was really snowing then, there's too many snowflakes between him and the camera!!

Jesse5.jpg

Thanks for looking! Even with the dull day and snowflakes, I think my brother does a great job!!

Thanks!

I think it's safe to say we'll have a Kipp this year, that'll have to be one of our babies!! We're big Flames fans, last year was our J year so we had a Jerome, the year before ... you guessed it! .... Iginla, so how could we not have one named Kiprusoff (or Kipper or some variation thereof) in our K year!! Way back in our B year we had a Berezan too.

Wow, a couple of beauties!

I like

"Kharizma" or "Khommotion" (she seems to have or make both!)

for Ripplezs' girl, and ...."Kharma" for Rozalynn's.

I agree, your brother got great photos considering what he was up against, they are at least great in angle and the lighting's as good as can be expected in the weather you had.

Thanks for sharing!

Liz

No matter how many pics of foals I see I never get tired of them! They are all gorgeous!

I must add, though, that here in Southwest Wisconsin I've been complaining about our long winters, but my goodness! At least I have daffodils and crocus and early tulips blooming. I'm so sorry for your snow! :no:

Very nice, thanks for posting those pictures! The bay pinto filly is lovely
default_wub.png
:

Ooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Kendra, I almost wish I didn't look because I think I am in love
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Those are some VERY nice fillies!!!!!!!

Hey Jill ... they're both for sale along with their mommies ....
default_wink.png
:

Shameless promotion ... sorry 'bout that!
default_blush.png
: And thank you, I'm quite taken with them myself! If only there wasn't so many other fillies I wanted to keep .... :no:

Ooo ... I like Kharma! We already had a Charizma once, but I like that one too!!

Beautiful fillies and mares and good job to your bro. He has a good eye :new_shocked:

Latest posts

Back