New Pictures from Lake Elmo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chynagurl8

Reaction score
Here's my two "stars" at a show this weekend: (watch for both of them at the AMHR Nationals!)

Winning Color's Hijacker SOS

LakeElmo014.jpg

and here's Send A Message SOS

goodmessy.jpg

DrivingMessy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
SO....

you "forgot" to mention just how well you did and all the awards you won so I wanted to say congratulations, all that hard work and dedication is paying off and though Red is nice........ "MESSY" (Send A Message SOS) is one of my newest favorites to watch. She has come SO far this year and this weekend is the best she has ever looked and performed -- I love that little girl with the great big trot.
new_shocked.gif

We had a great weekend and lots of fun too. GREAT SHOW IMHC
aktion033.gif

No pictures though, the camera wasn't working
no.gif

Thanks Sanny, you guys had a great show too, and I can't wait till Nationals! Phantom had a great drive in the Stakes class, I glanced a few times at him and he looked great
aktion033.gif

p.s. I would love to breed Messy to Century Farms Bey Masquerade (Baylee) owned by Mounatin Meadows someday. I get goosebumps over the possibility!

What a Fun show!!!
aktion033.gif

We had a Great time! The horses were so beautiful, and everyone showed them so well! The show seemed to move right along, and it seemed very well organized!!

We saw lots of darling babies that we would have LOVED to have brought home, and it was Great seeing Jean again! Maybe next year we can get Baron out there Jean!
flirt.gif

Great Show IMHC!!!

Nancy
smile.gif

new_shocked.gif
wow amazing
wub.gif
they are both darlings
wub.gif
aktion033.gif
congrats

Latest posts