New Pics Ready for Perry Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedWagon

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of the yearlings we are taking to Perry, GA show. Let us know what you think.

First is our filly Red Wagon Ablazin Legacy

Legs7.jpg

Legs5.jpg

Legs10.jpg

Here is our colt Red Wagon Blue Angel Tribute

Blue4.jpg

Lookin Good! Glad I'm in 2yo mares. LOL See ya tomorrow.

Thanks evryone the filly we have only been conditioning her for a week and a half. The colt was our problem child that pulled Julie's arm out 3 weeks ago. He has come full circle. No matter what he does in Perry we feel we have already won. He is a changed horse.

Steph we practiced using the products you told us about. Thanks for the tips and we will see you tomorrow.

They look really good - good luck at the Area III show.

I talked to Tam of Amazing Grace Miniatures this morning and they were on their way.

Hope you all have a great show!!! Looking forward to results.

Barbie

Hey Your horses there are NICE. I hope you all do well. Perry is a good show and a fun time there. Good old Southern Hospitality. Guys have a great show. Dan will be driving his mare no doubt who is doing so well and I guess Tam is bringing the Goob. I can't wait to hear how it all goes for yalls. We aren't going to make it because we are still at another show today up North.

Back