New pics of my TenL Spirits Afterglow son

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShaunaL

Reaction score
Tonight Molly and Melody are FINALLY coming home so to pass the time until tonight we had a little photo shoot with Jedi. Pretty much just head and movement shots since he is really out of shape right now
default_no.gif
He's been on strict stall-rest for about a month and a half for a fetlock injury and just this last few days has been allowed to be turned out again.

Due to his injury we've missed the two shows we had planned and he's way too unconditioned to be shown at next week's Southern CA show so I guess we will just have to hit 'em hard next show season
default_smile.png
Thank for looking
default_smile.png

Think he might be fun to drive?
default_wub.png

Jedi_trot_8_17_08.jpg

Jedi_trot2_8_17_08.jpg

Jedi_head_neck_8_17_08.jpg

Jedi_sideA_8_17_08.jpg

Jedi_fronthead_8_17_08.jpg

Jedi is a handsome boy.. My Giddy is so hard to get pix- he wont stay back, always in my pocket, which I love except at picture time!!

Hi Shauna,

What a great colt! I do think you'll enjoy driving him. If he's anything like his daddy he will be one heck of a big mover!
default_yes.gif

He is so handsome!!!! I think H and I are going to get some new pictures of his 2yo sister, Flirt, here next weekend
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you everyone! I don't have any "mini-friends" here locally yet so it's nice to be able to share my babies with all of you.

I can't wait to get him conditioned, get that belly tucked up and some muscle on him to see what he's really got
default_wub.png
I don't know which one of us has hated the stall rest more, me or Jedi
default_biggrin.png
My tentative plan is to put him with a trainer for next show season, if I can find one and then show my others myself but I may show him myself and put my new Erica filly with the trainer, just have to see which one looks best next year.

He is very handsome. I have a paternal sister to him and can't wait to see how she matures.
default_wub.png
Thank you
default_smile.png
I saw your new little girl on your site a couple days ago, very nice!
default_wub.png
I was soooooo tempted with that auction to buy and buy LOL

Shadowsmystictopaz, thanks for the suggestion, I'll search for his website. Do you guys think he looks nice enough to be put with a trainer and shown??
default_unsure.png
That's why I got him and what I am hoping for
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back