NEW Pics of my Buckskin Big City - Double Buckeroo Filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Erica totally made my day by sending me new pictures this morning of my little Big City filly, Cover Girl, and also her dam, Double. These two come home in about a month, along with another perlino mare. I cannot wait!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Cover Girl is by Erica's Buckeroo son, Big City, and out of my mare, Double, who is a BTU granddaughter. I had been looking forward to this baby for so long and am tickled. Cannot wait to meet these two girls, and my other perlino BTU mare, in person soon
love0034.gif
love0034.gif
love0034.gif

Thanks for looking!!!

PS Cover Girl's mom may now be in foal to DESTINY!!! Same for Sweetie, her auntie
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's Big City Cover Girl, a/k/a "Cover Girl"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Buckskin Filly - Double Bred Buckeroo – Expected To Mature @ 32”

Double%20and%20Cover%20Girl%20DSC06909.jpg

Cover%20Girl%20DSC06907.jpg
-
Double%20and%20Cover%20Girl%20DSC06910.jpg

Double%20and%20Cover%20Girl%20DSC06905.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh My Gosh......

She is Absolutely Stunning!!!!!!!!

(I LOVE her Head... and I love Buckskins!)

-Becky

What a beautiful girl, Jill! Well, girlS! Her mommy is a true beauty as well! Congratulations, and thanks for sharing the photos with us. I love seeing those pretty, pretty babies!

CONGRATULATIONS Jill!!!!

She is GORGEOUS!!!!! And looks very similar to her Handsome Uncle Peanut!!!!!
default_wink.png

Tell Double, that her adventurous Brother is going to be a Papa here soon too! The Little Monkey got together with our little Mare somehow/sometime just before we gelded him! Took us completely by Surprise, but we are thrilled to death too!!!
default_wub.png

We are just thrilled for you, with all your Gorgeous Babies Jill!!!

Nancy & Mike

Oh gosh! Look at that tiny, gorgeous head! And I've always liked her dam. You must be crossing the days off your calendar.

Very very nice filly Jill....and I love mom too!
default_wink.png
default_wub.png

Thanks everyone! I am really thrilled with Cover Girl (and loving Double more and more w/ each picture). Cover Girl's just what I had been dreaming of / hoping for since last May!!!

Plus, I know how much I love the disposition and heart Bandito / BTU put on their foals and I have two Big City babies here already and they are such people loving horses who love to "show off". I am excited to get to know what's on the inside of Cover Girl given the personality predispositions she's got going on top and bottom with her breeding.

withballoon1.gif

Wow Jill they're beautiful!
default_wub.png
Cover Girl is stunning!!!! Love her head. You must be sooooo happy! Congratulations on two lovely new ladies!
default_aktion033.gif

Jill,

Infinity thinks that she should come live with her grandma! :)

Congratulations on a beautiful FILLY
default_wub.png

Love that gorgeous head, and Buckskin color to boot!!

Latest posts

Back