NEW Pics of my Buckskin Big City - Double Buckeroo Filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta love buckskin!
default_aktion033.gif
pretty.
default_aktion033.gif

Very nice filly, Jill, Congrats! I don't blame you for being in love with her, she's a very pretty girl.
default_wub.png

Jodi

Thanks again, everyone!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I'm so thankful to Erica for selling Double to me (omg, LONG ago!) and letting her hang out to be bred to Big City, foal out, and be rebred to Destiny. I got to see Cover Girl's birth and it will be one of my happiest memories for a long time to come
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Also, so happy that Erica was (as usual!) on the ball!!! I nominated DunIT's foals for the futurity and, me being me, waited until the last minute to send the forms in via over night. The next day, I remembered Double!!!! Lucky for me, Erica had already taken care of nominating Cover Girl
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I hope that Double, Cover Girl and Sweetie will arrive here in the afternoon or evening... I probably will need an adult beverage to settle down. I will be SO wound up!!! And then have another girly girl coming right soon after these Erica girls... Yeah, I will be just a little bit intense around "homecoming". Four new girls
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATULATIONS Jill!!!!

She is GORGEOUS!!!!! And looks very similar to her Handsome Uncle Peanut!!!!!
default_wink.png

Tell Double, that her adventurous Brother is going to be a Papa here soon too! The Little Monkey got together with our little Mare somehow/sometime just before we gelded him! Took us completely by Surprise, but we are thrilled to death too!!!
default_wub.png

We are just thrilled for you, with all your Gorgeous Babies Jill!!!

Nancy & Mike
Nancy and Mike --

OH!!!! I can't wait to see Peanut's baby!!!! That baby's got all kinds of kin here (uncles, aunts, cousins...). Our baby boys aren't babies anymore
default_wub.png

Jill

Peanut and DunIT, April 2005:

DunIT--04182005-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice ladies you have there! Can't wait to see them.

Jill I would be excited too if I were you! What a beautiful filly Cover Girl is and her dam looks pretty too! Good for you! Erica has some very nice foals. Congratulations! Lavonne

What pretty ladies you have Jill. I cant wait til you get them home and your other and show us more pix!!

Missy

Thanks, everyone!!! I can't wait to meet Double, Cover Girl, and Sweetie. I'm especially excited for Cover Girl to be able to play with Ducky and Passion, our 2008 babies up here. It is really going to make me happy to see the three babies running around together
cloud9.gif

He is a looker! And look at those little ears! Congratulations!

Thanks, Fran
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

But, it's a she, which makes me really happy.... I have so many boys but you know, I'd have kept this one no matter what was going on down below
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

That's a gorgeous little girl, Jill.....I can see why you are so excited!!!!

Thank you, Dona and Tina
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Can't wait to have her home, but the anticipation is pretty sweet, too (lots of day dream material)
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Very pretty! She has a beautiful, alert expression.

You have every right to be proud!

Liz

Latest posts

Back