~NEW~ Pics of Aura

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celtic Hill Farm

Reaction score
Here is Aura,

100_1348.jpg

100_1349.jpg

100_1350.jpg

100_1351.jpg

100_1352.jpg

100_1353.jpg

100_1354.jpg

100_1355.jpg

Very cute
default_wub.png
...i hope to one day get a miniature donkey even though the would look somewhat out of place in the pasture lol. Very cute donkeys
default_wub.png

Ah she is very cute
default_wub.png
Does she have a story behind her??? I'd love to hear it if she does
default_yes.gif

Ah she is very cute
default_wub.png
Does she have a story behind her??? I'd love to hear it if she does
default_yes.gif
What do you mean?

--

I love there big ears! they are so cute. I love her. AURA's amazing! she like the best donkey ever ( in my opinion)! Although one thing with bridling with them, it makes it harder, and you have to drop the bridle 1-2 holes to get it on, then tighten it up!

It's just fun to learn a little about them when looking at their pics
default_yes.gif
Like how long have you had her, where did you get her and what you do with her. It's ok if not, I just thought I would ask
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just fun to learn a little about them when looking at their pics
default_yes.gif
Like how long have you had her, where did you get her and what you do with her. It's ok if not, I just thought I would ask
default_wink.png
It's going to be 3 years (WOW) on holloween, i got them when i was in my freshman year. She came frome these ppl in New Jersy, who had them for there grand children, they got them from a petting zoo in KY. I plan on Showing her in, Showmanship, Halter (mabey, just to see how she does), Coon jumping, and mabey Driving.

Back