new pics of attie (Nuttin-But-Attitude)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustAGamble11

Reaction score
we decided to lead Attie around but it was quite interesting...

1st we were ok

l_45f59b170849ad0459e544d24da4a1a7.jpg

2nd it got a lil shaky

l_d49042def3fc55215fc124e2c938524b.jpg

3rd we got a little help
default_yes.gif

l_3666bcf9c6e6ab015d58af7e20574f04.jpg

4th we got a new tactic

l_3c93cfe8f3fcba4c5f790baa6dcf3769.jpg

5th Attie decided to sit downn and LEAN!

l_169a0f2b4b8db07d2c74fafdcd647990.jpg

but all in all we had a good time

Last edited by a moderator:
She is really cute!
default_yes.gif

Just a suggestion- Maybe if you try having her on the lead near her mom first? I don't know, I've never had foals but I know people who do that first and eventually move farther away from the mares so the foals learn to lead gradually.

It seems like her name suits her!
default_wub.png

~Rebecca

well you cant see her but her mom was right there we dont seperate them yet you can see her mom in the 2nd and 4th pics

Last edited by a moderator:
she is about 4 weeks now this pics are a little older i just never got a chance to post them

hehehe I love how the cat sits and watches the goings on. You can just about read what thoughts are going thro its head just from its expression. My cat would be thinking "serves you right for biting me that time" lol

Hey not only adorable but that is actually a great little picture training post. Shows the best way to teach your little one to walk on lead. Thanks and I am sure some newbies could use posts like this.I hate to see people just drag them. I had a fellow come over to see my new baby. I just happened to have her on lead for the 1st time. He wanted to walk her. He thinks he is a real horse guy! He started to drag her, Oh well you know Momma was on that one real fast!

Thanks so much and what a cutie you have.

Mary

training the little ones what fun what fun.
default_biggrin.png
The little foals are just like children.
default_yes.gif

to cute.

Latest posts

Back