new pics now the sun has finally arrived!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countrycharm

Reaction score
well i clipped my boy out a few days ago and now our sun has come out!! Me and ma snapped these today of Max this is him straight out of padock clipped hes not stabled or worked, boy i just love this guy
default_wub.png

maxcal.jpg

maxcal1.jpg

and his filly foal who is about 4 weeks now i just did her head and neck
default_wub.png

miacute.jpg

miastand1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Max is lovely but your wee filly is something else.

whoops double post

Last edited by a moderator:
Max is one exceptional stallion
default_wub.png

That filly is gorgeous!!

Wow! Very special.

And yes, the sun is shining here in Oz too!! Isn't it great!

Thanks thanks, so much everyone i really am so proud two own these two< well to have bred the filly! i love them both
default_wub.png
i have another mare bagged up and due date is ten days!! shes an appy mare to max so will be interesting

how come you only did the neck of the foal?
because where i live the weather is un predictable this time of year and even though its bright blue sky now it can poor down tomorow and i have show horses in the stables so dont want to clip then leave her out or get stuck with having to put a show horse out so once the weather settles down im doing her head to toe. CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Very special.
And yes, the sun is shining here in Oz too!! Isn't it great!
Yes it is!!!!
default_yes.gif

What a striking pair of horses! Do you have Get of Sire classes in New Zealand? If the rest of his foals are anything like that filly, then I could see your Max being very competitive.

Oh Chanel!!! You already know I love your little girl, but she just gets better and better...she is absolutely stunning!!!

Max is awesome! What a proud papa

Latest posts

Back