New photos of my 3 foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim~Crayonboxminiatures

Reaction score
Despite the cloudy yucky weekend, I managed to snap a few new photos of my three foals for the year. I had a great foaling season, and three gorgeous babies!!
default_biggrin.png

First is Crayonbox Midnight Sky, black snowcap appaloosa she is 1 month old. I have to sell her, but wish I didn't.

Sky1.5-6-08.jpg

Sky6.5-6-08.jpg

Next is Crayonbox Color Me Autumn, Autumn is one week old, bay roan appaloosa. She is a keeper
default_wub.png

Autumn.5-10-08.jpg

Meeting Sky for the first time:

Autumn.Sky.5-10-08.jpg

And Last is Crayonbox Almost A Heart Break, "Happy" is 4 days old, my friend took some adorable photos of him. He is supposed to be for sale, I'm trying to convince myself not to keep him...

Me with Happy

Me.Happy1.5-10-08.jpg

Happy.5-10-08.jpg

They are beautiful...I don't think I would be able to choose who to keep!

That last baby looks big!

Gorgeous babies!! The first filly reminds me of our snowcap colt last year.. Wish I had the money to snatch her up!!
default_wub.png
The bay filly looks so elegant!
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
I LOVE that last colt!!!
default_biggrin.png

There should be a "TOO CUTE" warning in the heading of your post!!!

TOO CUTE!!!!

default_new_shocked.gif
wow

very colorful foals. I love the first filly markings, she is a doll.Would love her here at our place, but I am trying to sell some myself
default_yes.gif

Congrats on your BEAUTIFUL babies!!!!

Aren't they just the most precious little Joy bringers?!!!?!!!
default_biggrin.png

(I've been wondering when the sun will return too!)

~Sandy

Thanks everyone, I try not to be barn blind, but I just love them all.
default_biggrin.png

Happy the last little guy is 22" at birth, so not real big, but he is alll legs! His mom is 31.5" and his legs are not longer than hers, so I think he will stay smaller. I'm really trying to tell myself I should sell him....

Latest posts

Back