New photos of HMM Smokin Hot

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High Meadow Miniatures

Reaction score
Smoke is nearly five weeks old, and let's just say that he certainly doesn't miss any meals...
default_rolleyes.gif
The sire is Blue Stars Hotrod Harley, our smokey grullo tobiano. Smoke's dam is Twisted Pines Rowdy Girl, a Orion/Buckeroo bred chestnut tovero. Sorry for the lack of quality in these photos, their just quick pasture snapshots in between rain storms. I am excited to get Smoke clipped, he is one of the furriest foals here. He has Hotrod's gorgeous little face, wish I could have captured it in the photos. It is still being debated whether or not he carries cream as well...But smokey grullo or grullo, we are very happy with him
default_wub.png

Smoke1.jpg

Smoke2.jpg

Smoke3.jpg

Smoke4.jpg

Oh my! That second picture makes my heart melt!!! Those eyes! That dishy face! You my dear have one heck of a colt there and the color to boot! Thanks for sharing!
default_wub.png

Oh my GAWD Autumn! I have been waiting and waiting! He is so gorgeous, those eyes! My husband heard me and just came in and said Wow, that looks like Jewel did. Hot Rod sure puts beautiful heads and eyes on them. Now, I want to see the other boys pics lol! I need a good stallion ya know.
default_yes.gif

WOW That Face!! He is so great with the faces isn't he? Hot Rods Dam is due in 2 weeks for a full sibling to him. Very anxious to see it. Have a half brother already on the ground last month that is amazing as well.
default_biggrin.png

Thank you everyone
default_smile.png

Blue Star - Yes, I am loving how each of his foals have his face
default_wub.png
Looking forward to seeing his newest full sibling!

Latest posts

Back