New Parents of Mini's

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrox

Reaction score
We just wanted to introduce ourselves.

We are new 1st time parents of 2 mini donkeys.

Green as Green here. But with our love of animals, and willing to learn, we are excited. We also have the help of Corinne of MeadowRidge Farm, helping us along.

We are a aging gracefully couple, that have alot of love to share. Jim is disabled from a neck injury, years ago. I am a terminal breast cancer patient, (since 2001) that am looking forward to many years of sharing our life with our minis.

When a person crawls in the corner and gives up, the world stops turning. I believe in living everyday, with what you can, and share the love.

We will be full of questions, and feel lucky to be on this forum.

Thank you, we look forward to a long and lasting friendship.

Jim
488.gif
Roxana
saludando.gif

p/s if anyone ever wants to email me privately on breast cancer, please don't hesitate to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum!!

Glad you decided to get Donkeys! They are the most loveable creatures out there!!
wink.gif

Hi and welcome!

I have always had big horses and in September I rescued a mini 10 yo gelding then decided he needed a friend so I got a 6 month old Jennett who I just LOVE! My best friend bought a young Jack at the same farm and we hope to someday breed "Elvis" and "Priscilla" so we can have a baby " Lisa Marie"
rolleyes.gif
wub.gif

Can't wait to hear all about you little ones and please share pictures!

Julie

BTW- the people here are WONDERFUL! I learn something new everyday
yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME
saludando.gif
I am so glad you could join our forum, and feel free to ask anything you would like to know. We're all here to help and learn from one another.
yes.gif
It was great meeting you and your family, and just from seeing all your beautiful "pets" I am sure you will love being owned by your new donkeys!
wink.gif
Corinne

Welcome again and congradulations on your two new donkeys!! You must be so exited! Any questions that you have on your new minis or donkeys - this is the place to ask away - the forum is great and a never ending source of info and new freinds!!
yes.gif
saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back